All the questions you've been asking for answered by the Hell Messenger
Dear Poor Souls,
I went to hell and back. It was a hard struggle, but I managed to bring some news. I already said hi in the comments section. I wanted to have a big entrance here as well. I’m going to take care of you from now on! Please find the question you are interested in, and by the use of black magic, the answer will appear under it.
- I backed Agony with a copy of the game on one platform and wanted to switch to another. Is it possible?
No, it is not. Every Backer will get a copy of the game on the platform that was chosen during the backing of the project.
- How will we choose the game platform (for those who pick the pledge with a choice)?
You will receive a message with a survey.
When do we get the survey?
Once the game is Gold.That means when we finish the core game and send it to be burned on the discs.
- How about the physical rewards?
We will handle them when Agony is Gold. There is going to be a survey to get your T-shirt size. You will also get the possibility to change your delivery address.
Any news on the new release date?
When asked, the Dark Lord said only: SOON.
- Will all the platforms have the same release date?
Yes, all console and PC players will play Agony on the same day.
- Does VR support arrive on the premiere date?
No, it will appear later. The Dark Lord gestured not to bother him with this question now. A bit later I brought him a fresh soul, and he told me that the VR version would be something more than just a regular play. The gameplay will be tailored especially for VR. Many aspects of the game must be changed so you will have a better experience with Agony in that mode.
- What about names in the credits? Are you going to add them?
Yes, your (nick)names are already there. In a couple of weeks, we will show you the list. Then we can make some changes and add those who can’t find themselves on the list.
- Will the game appear on GOG?
I can’t say for sure. We are working on it. As soon as I have the answer I’ll let you know.
- Are you still planning on selling the Onoskelis figurine?
We do want to do that. If it happens, it is going to be a couple of months after the release.
- In case you release the figurines, will the Backers get a discount on them?
We can’t say anything now, as we don’t even know if we will release the figurines.
- Let's assume, you will be selling figurines, can we purchase just the project for 3D printers?
If so, you will have an option to purchase STL file, plain printed 3D model or painted printed 3D model.
What about different censorship on the available platforms?
All versions will be the same.
- Are you going to give us a tool to deal with the censorship?
No, we aren’t. We promised to publish all the censored materials online, all in a good quality.
- Please tell us more about the Red Goddess!
All the information is hidden in the game. We don’t want to spoil it. You’ve got to find the answers for yourselves.
- Does the game support 4k resolutions on consoles and PC? What about ultra-panoramic resolutions?
The game runs on Unreal Engine 4, which handles all those resolutions.
Ok, I’m exhausted. Hey you, yes, you, come a little closer let me taste your warm blood…
(After a quick snack)
Back (wipes the muzzle with his paw). I hope it is all Earthlings. In other case do let me know if you dare…
Yours truly evil,