Pip Box Club is a passion project from Will Roya & PlayingCardDecks.com that has been in development for several months.
We want to bring YOU an exciting selection of decks & extras on a monthly basis.
To start the club we are introducing 2 tier levels and including the super limited PCD 1 year anniversary deck in the first box.
If you are just interested in the 1 year anniversary deck, we have a small amount available to pledge for. The deck is currently scheduled for printing and will be ready to ship in May. We are keeping images of the deck a secret but here is what we can tell you:
- Printed by Gemaco in USA
- Fine European Stock
- Ivory Finish
- Standard Faces
- Gold Foil on Back
- 52 Card + 2 Jokers
- Custom Color Tuck Case
- Ultra Rare, 500 Print Run
Now to introduce what you will be getting in the Pip Box subscription tiers.
Our small blind box will include 3 decks, new release sample cards, and an exclusive discount or offer.
Our big blind box will include 6 decks (2 of each, unless their is a set), new release sample cards, and an exclusive discount or offer.
What kind of decks can you expect?
- All decks are brand new, sealed, mint condition.
- At least 1 deck will be a new release (within last 2 months).
- At least 1 deck will be a newer release (within past year).
- One deck may be a blast from the past (over a year old).
- At least 2 of the decks will be printed by USPCC.
- At least 1 deck will be Bicycle branded.
- Decks will be from your favorite brands and producers, maybe even some never released prototype decks and other exclusives.
- The value of the decks will be at least $30. It will be in our best interest to give you the best value on a monthly basis.
- PCD / WR kickstarter funded decks will not be included in the box unless it is a blast from the past selection (1 year after release) as we don't want to discourage members from backing future projects on this platform.
What else do you need to know?
- First box will ship by May 10th.
- Future boxes will ship by the 10th of each month.
- Canada customs are prepaid.
- International customers will have to sign up for the box on our website, we are only able to ship to some countries. https://playingcarddecks.com/collections/pip-box-club-subscription
- Once your subscription runs out you may sign up for recurring membership on our website.
- A 1 deck and 12 deck tier may be introduced in the future.
- Pledges on Kickstarter are non-refundable.
- The larger the club becomes, the better deals and decks we will be able to offer.
- Decks can be packed in a discrete box on request.
Why you can trust us to deliver?
We have been exclusively in the playing card business for almost 1 year. We have completed and delivered several kickstarter projects. In addition to kickstarter we ship out 1,000's of orders a month from our modern office / warehouse in Henderson, Nevada. We make an effort to earn your business to be "Your #1 Playing Card Supplier" by delivering the best products and service. We have strategically planned Pip Box Club not only to offer a great value but also to help ensure its long term success from a financial and logistical stand point. We will always look for ways to improve the service and offer an even greater value.
We stock over 1,500 different decks, and are adding new decks on an almost a daily basis.
We also have access to many exclusive decks and make sure to keep plenty of popular out of print decks in stock.
Quick tour of PlayingCardDecks.com
$100 gift code to PCD for best unboxing video of the first Pip Box. Submissions due by May 31. PCD staff will decide the winner.
PlayingCardDecks.com with a safe delivery guarantee and emailed tracking. International customers are responsible for any custom fees and taxes. Canadian customs are prepaid and included in the ship cost.
- Max Playing Cards
- United Cardists
- The Magic Cafe
- Magic Orthodoxy
- Ender's Game
- Playing Card Forum
- Repeat Super Backers
- Fellow Creators & Social Media Friends
- My Family & Staff
BIG Special Thanks:
Risks and challenges
This project has been in development for many months and we do not see any risks. We will keep you updated on the entire process if we have any issues.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (13 days)