Dark Flow, designed by Diego de la Torre, is a competitive game where 1 to 4 players (up to 6 players with the expansion) lead 1 of the 4 factions on planet Elipsion to fight for the control of its ever-changing landscape. During 5 rounds, players perform actions in turns, upgrading their forces while gathering valuable resources and building constructions. By doing so, players expand their power and secure their territories from the threat posed by their opponents... And those are half their problems: players will also have to face the Wandering Monster and its spores, an enemy as ancient as Elipsion itself.
- Competitive game for 1 to 4 players (up to 6 players with the expansion)
- Engine building system to upgrade your faction.
- Recruit, build, and develop your faction.
- Modular board which makes each game different.
- Fight your opponents with dice and cards.
- Control more areas than the rest of the players.
How to play - EN
Cómo jugar - ES
· More content – Each unlocked Stretch Goal adds components and improvements to the game for all backers. The more we are, the more content we unlock.
· First 48H backers – If you back the project during the first 48 hours you get a free Kickstarter exclusive. After the first 48 hours, it will be available as an Add-on for those who back the project
· Returning backers - Did you back EXO: Mankind Reborn? If you did, you’re in luck! Back this project with the same email address you used during our previous campaign and you will receive a discount code to use in the Pledge Manager.
· Support a European team of professionals – Our company is responsible for developing the project and also manufacturing the miniatures.
· Save money – If you back this project, you will get Dark Flow with a significant discount compared to retail price.
· Early access – Get your copy of Dark Flow before it’s available in stores.
· The best quality – With Dark Flow we will continue to work on delivering the best quality for all game components.
· Exclusive rewards – Get rewards only available for backers during the campaign.
To learn more about retail pledges for stores, please contact email@example.com.
Shipping costs will be charged in the pledge manager, once the Kickstarter campaign is over, based on the actual costs incurred to ship the rewards. We consider this is fair to all backers as we won’t apply a fixed fee to all shipments. We will ship all rewards to different warehouses around the world at our cost. Rewards will be delivered from warehouses in the following countries:
- USA (US backers)
- Spain (EU backers)
- Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers)
- Canada (Canada backers)
- China (Asia backers)
The following are rough estimates of shipping costs of the Core Box (3.5Kg dimensional weight). These are just estimates—the actual costs may rise based on weight increases due to unlocked Stretch Goals, Add-ons, and optional buys.
Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for Plast Craft Games to ship games to certain countries.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Russia, Ukrania, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
Project EU, AU, CA, US Friendly – No extra custom charges since all rewards will be shipped from our fulfillment warehouses.
Keep in mind that all pledges that are confirmed after the pledge manager closes will be shipped from Spain at a later date. For non-Eu backers, that will likely mean increased shipping costs. We cannot ship to PO Boxes domestically or internationally. Due to the size of each package there is too great a risk of the package being bounced back to us.
•Regarding Kickstarter pledges:
We offer a full refund within 15 days of the campaign’s end. After 15 days we will refund the amount you pledged minus 20%, which accounts for Kickstarter and Stripe fees.
We are unable to issue refunds once we have confirmed quantities and/or started production and/or if we have begun the packaging and shipment stages of the project.
To request a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: “Refund backer #XXX”.
Refunds on Kickstarter and the pledge manager are in EUR by default. Therefore, transaction fees may apply.
Risks and challenges
We are a company with a vast experience in the wargame industry and now board games thanks to our first game, EXO: Mankind Reborn.
This is our second Kickstarter project and we are devoted to delivering the best possible product, with the highest quality components at our reach, as we did with EXO. Once the campaign is over, we will keep you informed, clearly and precisely, on production status and progress with regular updates.
Although our goal is that every single backer receives the game and rewards before it’s available in stores, delays may happen during shipping that may result in some games being delivered to both stores and backers at the same time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please keep in mind this is not a pre-order. By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, materials and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented while the Kickstarter project was active.
If you do not log in and confirm your pledge while the pledge manager is active, you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we will, at our discretion, study each case separately. Logging in and completing the pledge manager is the ONLY way we can confirm your delivery address and the details of your pledge, as well as meet our production schedule.
By pledging to this project, you agree that you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities. Likewise, you are responsible for providing correct address information and therefore Plast Craft Games is not responsible for undelivered rewards if the address information provided is incorrect.
IMPORTANT: We will not ship to PO Boxes. Given the case, you need to provide a valid alternative address.
If the game is not delivered due to a mistake of the backer (incorrect address, absence, failing to pick it up at the collection point, etc.) any extra costs incurred will be at the expense of the backer. This includes returning costs. Once returned, if we realize it was our fault, we will reship the package at our own expense.
If a package is delivered with damaged or missing components, backers should provide evidence for us to check, and we will replace them once confirmed.
If a backer lives in a country not considered “friendly”, they will likely have to pay for custom duties and taxes. Please check applicable laws and regulations in your country, as we are not responsible for these extra costs.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (16 days)