NEW PLEDGE: Planetary Collective Enso Print
We've got an amazing new pledge to announce today:
- Limited edition, sealed, signed and numbered print of the Planetary Collective Enso
The enso (‘circle’ in Japanese) is a symbol of unity and interconnectedness, but also imperfection and incompleteness – it is a circle in the process of becoming. It represents the community of all life, the ‘collective’ of all beings, which we embrace when we, as Einstein said, “widen our circle of compassion.” For us, it also symbolizes the planet – an imperfect circle hanging in the clarity of space, at a turning point in the history of our civilization. This is why we chose the enso as the seal of Planetary Collective.
In 2011 we met Tashi Mannox, an incredibly talented artist and specialist in Tibetan calligraphy. He made an immediate impression on us. Tashi studied Fine Art in the UK before becoming a Tibetan Buddhist monk at the age of 22, training under amazing masters such as H.E. Situ Rinpoche and Akong Tulku. He laid down his robes in 2000, and has since become an internationally renowned artist, exhibiting at major calligraphy exhibitions in London, Moscow, Estonia and the United Arab Emirates.
His work and his presence impressed us so much we made a short film about him:
When we formed Planetary Collective, Tashi was an obvious choice to ask to design our logo. He obliged, and created the stunning and elegant enso we now use. Every time we hand someone a business card, it catches their eye – it has an amazing power.
It was an amazing honour to get our logo designed by someone as skilled as Tashi, so we are delighted to be offering this limited edition print of the Planetary Collective enso as part of this campaign.
- giclée printed on attractive 310 g/m2 rough Aquarelle museum conservation paper
- signed and sealed by Tashi Mannox, and numbered on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Only 20 available
- Includes everything from the $120 level (USB Edition of CONTINUUM)
Supporters of this level and above will also become FOUNDATION MEMBERS OF PLANETARY COLLECTIVE.
As a Foundation Member of Planetary Collective, you will get:
- Special Thanks in the credits of CONTINUUM as a Foundation Member
- Google Hangout with the Planetary Collective team
- Your name, or the name of your organisation, on the Planetary Collective website
- We’ve got some amazing content lined up for the lead-up to the release of CONTINUUM. As a Foundation Member, you will see this content before anyone else.
We are only opening this up to a very limited number of people, so get involved now.