Estylo 1.1 is the first and ONLY wooden stylus to work on capacitive touch screens such as that of the iPad. At Plai our goal was to create a completely eco friendly product that would inspire the imagination. Designed for artists seeking greater accuracy over their work, it can also be used for writing or simply navigating the web. Inside Estylo we use high quality conductive materials so that no extra pressure is needed for it to be detected. In other words, Estylo is the pencil of NOW.
We need your support, because without you we are nobody. We have some cool rewards and will start shipping Estylo 1.1 one week after our deadline. Our project is unique in that we are manufacturing Estylo ourselves. Some of funding money will go towards a sanding machine that is almost complete. Other funding money will go towards new packaging. And all the extra money will go towards research and development of Estylo 2.0.
* Great for drawing, sketching, writing, playing games, reading ebooks or navigating the web.
* Magnetically attaches to the iPad 2.
* Ergonomic design that adapts to the natural grip of the hand.
* The front tip works between 5 to 70 degrees.
* Dual tip stylus. The back tip is perfect for more detailed work.
* No extra pressure is needed for the tips to function.
Estylo 1.1 works on: all generations of iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Samsung galaxy tab, Droid and other Android devices with a capacitive touch screen.
Stay tuned as we'll be posting new videos and updates with our progress. If you have any questions or comments, let us know!
- (35 days)