So, we have hit a slight snag on sending everything out to you guys. While the books and prints are all fine, the company which was printing the badges for us has e-mailed us to let us know that they've had a small fire in one of their factories. Apparently, it didn't affect any of their machinery, but did cause damage to some stock. They couldn't tell us initially if our badges were among the damaged stock or not, but we've now had confirmation that they were. Meaning the company has to make the badges again before they can send them onto us. We've been in constant contact with them since the fire, and they've assured us the badges should be here by the end of the month.
We did have a look at whether we could maybe send out the books and prints without the badges, then send the badges out separately at a later point, but while it doesn't cost much to send each individual badge set, the number of them we'd have to send means it all adds up, and we simply don't have the funds to cover this extra cost.
I'm so sorry everyone. I know this is yet another delay when we're painfully close to getting everything to you. I hope you can understand that this one is completely beyond our control, and we are doing everything we can to rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
I know not everyone has backed at a level that includes badges, but we didn't want people receiving their books possibly a couple of weeks before we'd even started sending everyone else's. But rest assured, as soon as the badges arrive, the parcels will start going out.