Project NOS - Tabletop Street Racing
Are you the best street racer? Prove it in this 15-20 minute, real-time, dice drag race for 2-4 players ages 12+.
Brightly colored, modified cars are everywhere. The sound of high performance engines fills the night. Your adrenaline is tied to your gas pedal and spikes with each rev as you line up. Tonight you will show them. In less than 10 seconds you will be the next top racer on these streets.
At the start of every round, players will take turns selecting modification cards and modification dice. For example:
Once all players have 6 dice, it's time to race!
Project Nos is a real-time racing game. On the word "Go!", you and your opponents are racing to:
- (1) Chose dice from your respective dice pools
- (2) Roll those dice!
- (3) See if one of your rolled dice matches your current track card. Does it? If not, roll again! Oh, look someone has placed a matching die! Keep rolling! Go faster! Wait, that one matches! Place it on your decal on the track! Now your are on the next track card towards the finish line!
- (4) Are you across the finish line yet?! No!? Hurry and repeat those steps again! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY ARE GOING TO WIN!?!
Once all players have crossed the finish line, players, in winning order, take track cards as points. After 3 races, the player with the most points wins!
- 4 player cards
- 12 stock player dice
- 12 modification cards (2 of each)
- 15 modification dice (5 of each)
- 18 Track Cards
- 8 Red-line cubes
- Rule book
- STRETCH GOAL 1: $5K - WE MADE A GAME!
- STRETCH GOAL 2: ???
- STRETCH GOAL 3: ???
- STRETCH GOAL 4: ???
- STRETCH GOAL 5: ???
- STRETCH GOAL 6: ???
Risks and challenges
I'm working to mitigate the risks involved with making and fulfilling orders on an actual product by talking to those that have done this successfully.
The art will need to be finalized once the campaign has ended but everything else is ready to go.
That said, there is always the chance of unexpected delays such as shipping delays and printer malfunctions, but I will do my best to get this game to you in a timely manner at a level of quality that I would expect from any game that I would buy.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)