Penalty Box - Morally Corrupt Beer Pong
Penalty Box - Morally Corrupt Beer Pong
The best icebreaker since alcohol. So, have a night you won’t remember with the game you’ll never forget.
The best icebreaker since alcohol. So, have a night you won’t remember with the game you’ll never forget. Read more
Penalty Box is a card game for Beer Pong that will make you question your morals, self-respect and comfort zone. Players start with a partner and normal Beer Pong rules. Each time a ball goes into an opponent’s cup, a member from said team draws a Penalty card and performs the erroneous action. Let the nights of regret begin!
Be next up on the table with Penalty Box...
The cards - 100 waterproof Penalty Cards and 1 rules card.
The Box - One waterproof plastic box.
The box also comes with grating on the top and bottom to allow for easy cleaning of the box and cards after a game (or several) of Beer Pong.
- Use your existing house rules for Beer Pong
- Any time a ball is made in a team’s cup, that team has to draw a Penalty Card
- The person drawing the card has two options:
- Perform the bloody Penalty!
- Or take X number of cups off the table shown at the bottom of the Penalty Card.*
*We frown on the second option but we also realize that some people aren't as daring as others.
40 cards are available for you to download and play with! We wanted to give you a sneak peek into what kinds of mischief you’ll be getting yourselves into. Go to our website, penaltyboxgames.com, to get your 40 cards today!
If you like the idea of not sitting around bored, having fun with a group of unique individuals, laughing till you pee your pants and you like playing something that is both daring and regrettable at the same time, then seriously, there is no better option.
One rather drunken night while playing Beer Pong, we came to a realization that the game was lacking something really important: Beer Pong needed to be more fun for the players AND the spectators, more socially engaging, and since we are all pretty mischievous, more naughty and uncomfortable...Penalty Box was born.
After talking to avid social players of Beer Pong we started seeing a trend. Generally, a party only has one Beer Pong table. An average game takes anywhere from 15-30 min (depending on your skills) so most teams will be waiting quite a long time to get on the table. What’s going through the minds of the people waiting?
- “hurry up so I can play”
- “oh, they just missed again... watching Beer Pong is sooo boring”
- “these guys are too serious, I'm not gonna play cuz I’m not that good”
- “the team that beat us should suffer!”
- Hurry this game up - We can't really speed up gameplay significantly but we do have Penalties that remove cups very quickly. Less cups = quicker gameplay
- I’m so bored watching the same game - PB shines here. The teams on the table are performing Penalties that will make the audience cry in tears, scream in surprise and ultimately feel sorry for the poor souls performing them. Regret that's also fun is always memorable.
- I suck at this game - While you're still gonna suck, sucking now entails you having fun with the Penalties. Even if you only make one of your opponent's cups, you have the satisfaction of seeing them do something they most likely don't want to do! Win/Win!
- Revenge is a dish best played with Penalty Box - Got beaten by your nemesis or a random shit talker? Now you can watch them squirm while they perform the Penalties! It may not be by you but they will burn!
Week 1-3 - Reach out to “PB Infamy” backers and work on unfinished artwork/graphics for the cards
Week 4 - placing order with manufacturer
Week 4 - Week 11 - Production of units and start of delivery at end of Week 12
Week 11-12 - Penalty Box delivered to KS backers
Shipping: We can only ship to the U.S., Canada, UK and Australia and the costs will be between $8.00 - $34.00 for shipping which will be an additional cost to your pledge. International customers please be aware, VAT charges may apply to your order.
Risks and challenges
The Struggle is Real
Designing new content and finishing content: We have most of the content and designs finalized, however we still have a few that need to be worked out. Your backing will go a long way to help us complete this.
Manufacturing: This is the whale in the room. Seriously, manufacturing is super expensive and could have unexpected issues/delays.
Marketing: We need to spend money to get this in front of eyes. This is another expensive challenge. Please help us spend less by showing it to everyone you meet :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)