Frequently Asked Questions
- Identify the price of the item or items you wish to add
- Click on the "Manage Your Pledge" button
- Increase your pledge by the total amount of the item(s) you want to add
- Select "Continue to Next Step" and confirm your new pledge
- Once the campaign closes, we'll send you a survey to fill out for you to indicate which specific add-on(s) your additional funds are for.
And that's it! It's sort of like you're creating a "bank account" with us, whose funds you'll use later to purchase your base reward and add-ons.Last updated:
- If you selected the ALL-IN BUNDLE or higher (the $130 reward level and above), the EXTRA BALLS physical CD will be automatically included in your reward.
- You may also add-on the EXTRA BALLS physical CD to your existing pledge for $15 US / $18 INTL. (See above FAQ for specific instructions for adding add-ons.)Last updated:
The RPG app, as well as all the songlets written for the app, will be included in all reward levels of $28 and up. (That is, the ALL THE DIGITAL THINGS Reward and all more expensive rewards) Once the Kickstarter is over and the songs are completed, you will receive a link to download the songlets.Last updated:
Do the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL and/or SLIGHTLY LATER-BIRD SPECIAL reward levels include the RPG app and songs?
We didn't intend for the app to be included at those levels (which are still far and away the best values we have or will offer, even after adding another $5 for the app). This is based on our revised internal numbers/estimates here at the halfway point of the campaign, to try to keep the finances at "reasonable levels." As in, "to guard against ending up with just a ham sandwich and a handshake when this is all over."
That said, the wording of the specials can indeed be interpreted that anything added to the SIGNED BALL PIT CD bundle should be included in the Early/Slightly-Later specials. This was our bad, and the onus is on us. Therefore, while we hope that the folks in those categories will honor the "spirit of the law" (i.e., increase their pledges by $5 if they want the app), we will not hold it against anyone who chooses to go by the "letter of the law." When the campaign is over, the Early/Slightly-Later Bird Reward levels will include the app, whether you've increased your pledge for it or not.
Because, gosh darn it, we're acutely aware that all of you who rushed to our campaign right when we launched it are among our biggest, most enthusiastic supporters; and it's worth losing a little bit of potential funding in order to keep your respect and trust.
tl;dr This Kickstarter stuff is complicated.Last updated:
Yes; all orders that include the paperback or P&S-signed paperback version of the book will receive the eBook version as well, at no extra cost to you.Last updated:
What will you do with the "extra" money if you only get partway to one of the remaining stretch goals?
Once the campaign is over, we'll take a good, long, detailed look at stretch goals and our total funding. Obviously, it'll depend on how much we've raised; but we will devote any "extra" funds we raise towards enhancing the various projects we've already unlocked. Possibilities include: making more music videos and/or increasing the budgets of existing music videos; adding functionality to/improving the RPG app; and (if we go over $100k but don't get all the way to $265k) planning a reduced-scale version of the ICG Tour.Last updated:
- Click on the "Manage Your Pledge" button.
- From the list provided, select the new reward level you want and adjust your total pledge accordingly. NOTE: adjusting your pledge amount DOES NOT automatically bump you to the reward level with the corresponding dollar amount; and ALSO NOTE that changing your reward level DOES NOT automatically adjust your pledge amount. SO make sure you do both.
- Select "Continue to Next Step" and confirm your new pledge amount and reward level.
- IMPORTANT: once the campaign closes at 6 p.m. EST on Friday, December 13, 2013, you will not be able to change your Reward Level. You *will*, however, be able to add additional add-ons.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question