3,093 Reasons to be Thankful
Three thousand ninety-three people. It’s easy to look at the number in passing, but when you stop and think for a moment about the size of that many people gathered in person, we’d need quite the venue space to celebrate with all of you.
3,093 of you have backed our campaign and we continue to be both humbled and inspired by the support.
That’s over 3,500 SwitchPods too. Just incredible.
We’re working hard over here behind the scenes with our manufacturers to get the first batch started even sooner than we had originally planned because the campaign was funded so quickly.
The Most Common Questions We’re Being Asked
With the continued success of the campaign, some questions are starting to pop up on repeat, so we thought we’d film an FAQ video for you.
- 0:56 — Why No Ball Head?
- 2:34 — Can You Make It Silent?
- 5:09 — Why Doesn't It Bend?
- 5:31 — Is It An Electronic Stabilizer?
- 6:21 — When Will It Ship?
- 7:28 — Do You Ship To My Country?
- 7:50 — Can I Have One to Review It?
- 8:52 — How'd You Get X Person to Make a Video?
Hear The Full Story Behind SwitchPod
Pat has written a blog post over on SPI that is an all-in, super-detailed account of every part of this entire process. From how this idea came to be, who we worked with, every single design iteration, development costs, future potential manufacturing costs, how we’ve marketed and will continue to market this product, lessons learned, our biggest worries, and also our biggest dreams.
In the last couple weeks both of us have released podcast episodes about SwitchPod. The two pair nicely together if you want to hear the full story behind SwitchPod.
- On Pat’s podcast (Smart Passive Income Session 356) we really dive into the multiple development steps, prototyping patience, and how much we spent to bring SwitchPod to life.
- On Caleb’s podcast (The Caleb Wojcik Show #71) we discuss our excitement about the initial response to the campaign as well as what went into launching it successfully.
This was a wild, crazy idea, that we barely uttered out loud to each other at a conference 15 months ago. In passing, Richie at Prouduct heard our discussion and said “Let’s do it!” From that moment forward we’ve been on a crazy ride and continue to be blown away by everyone else’s reaction of “Let’s do it!” to SwitchPod.
Thank you for the continued support and encouragement. It really means the world.
Caleb Wojcik & Pat Flynn