Be a sponsor for a project in the Pasadena Musical Theatre Program 2011-2012 Season!
Now in its seventeenth year, The Pasadena Musical Theatre Program (PMTP) is a unique nonprofit performing arts training organization where kids from grades 4-12 embrace musical theatre as a method of self-exploration to enhance their personal growth and professionalism.
For some students PMTP is just one step on the road to Broadway; for others it’s an anxiously needed artistic outlet. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from – PMTP is your stage.
From November 2011 through May 2012 of this school year, we have exciting plans to bring new and innovate works to our students in the form of master classes, workshops, concerts and small productions. We hope to fundraise just half of the budgets for all of these events through sponsorship, and that’s where you come in.
The PMTP needs to raise just $5000 in sponsorship to fund SEVEN programs from November 2011 through May 2012. Here on Kickstarter, we hope to find at least $2500 of that amount.
You can give any amount to support PMTP, but, starting with as little as $200, you can be a PMTP Sponsor.
What does being a PMTP Sponsor mean?
When you Sponsor a PMT Project, you are investing as a producer for that project:
1) your name will be billed above-the-title:
The Pasadena Musical Theatre Program presents
With the generous support of YouPROJECT NAME
2) you’ll be credited and mentioned wherever the event is listed in print, on our website, and on all materials.
“This PMTP event was made possible by a generous donation from You.”
3) you’ll receive complimentary tickets to ALL the PMT Projects from Nov. 2011—May 2012. (More than a $100 value.)
4) you’ll be responsible for bringing performing arts to the kids of Pasadena and surrounding communities.
We have events that fit any sponsor’s budget, happening throughout the year, including:
- A masterclass lead by Tony Award©-winning composer-lyricist Jason Robert Brown to coach our young singers on their musical repertoire, showing students how to present themselves at their full potential. (Sponsor this event for only $300.)
- A New Director’s Workshop, giving our older students the chance to write, direct, choreograph, conduct and/or film exciting new works, performed by their peers and supervised by our teaching artists. Where else can teenagers take the reins of an entire production? The value of this workshop is unmatched. (Sponsor this event for only $500.)
- Because many of our students have expressed interest in pursuing work in film and television, we offer a masterclass in Acting for Film and TV. This will give students real-world experience and training in preparing for and “breaking into” the film and TV industries. (Sponsor this event for only $200.)
- In the Junior Spring Glee, 4th to 7th graders will take stage in a Glee-like extravaganza. This program will focus on singing in harmony and musical theatre dance. (Sponsor this event for only $400.)
- Artistic Director Ryan Scott Oliver leads the Masterclass Three Days of RSO, giving students the chance to register for any combination of three classes: “The Audition: Making it Work,” focusing on innovative audition techniques; “The Five Musicals Ya Gotta Know,” focusing on musical theatre history; and “PMTP Jam Session” focusing on student musicians creating music together, and arranging it, too. (Sponsor this event for only $250.)
If you wish to become a sponsor, act quickly, because there are limited spaces for sponsors. See the panel at right for a list of available Sponsorships.
Check out our Website at www.pasadenamusicaltheatre.org.
And remember, your gift to us is tax-deductible!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (30 days)