UPDATE: Stretch Goals 1-4 have been unlocked!
ALL backers (reward Early Bird and above) will get the following BONUS courses:
- Learn Python Data Visualization
- Build a Spam Detector AI with Text Classification
- Handwriting Recognition AI using Tensorflow
- Intro to Deep Learning
A Project-Based Approach to Becoming a Python Programming Expert
The Python Mini-Degree is a bundle of 12 online video courses, that go all the way from teaching you how to code in Python while making a game, to building your own Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications using Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
Courses Included in the Python Mini-Degree
BONUS: 2 Interactive Python Courses
A gift to our backers (starting level "EARLY BIRD" and up). By enrolling in the Python Mini-Degree you'll get access to two interactive Python courses on our mobile app Codemurai (available on Android and iOS).
Course Author - Learn from Experts!
Computer vision expert Mohit Deshpande will be the main instructor. Mohit is a researcher at the Ohio State University, and has authored several online courses and books on programming in topics such as Python, Java, Swift, Android and iOS.
The first course of the Python Mini-Degree will be authored by Pablo Farias Navarro, founder of ZENVA and author of The Complete Mobile Game Development Course - Platinum Edition (15 games).
We've Already Funded 3 Kickstarter Campaigns
Our Students Publish Real Games and Apps
At ZENVA we encourage all of our students to build and publish real projects. The source code and assets of every single game are included, and you can use them on your own projects and Github porfolio.
If you get stuck, there is a discussion area where you can ask questions, meet other students and showcase your work!
Unlock Your Completion Certificate
Upon course completion of the Python Mini-Degree you'll get a Completion Certificate that can be verified via URL and shared on LinkedIn to impress potential clients and employers.
This campaign offers a unique opportunity to get discounted access to over $1800 USD worth of training courses by industry experts in various programming topics.
Risks and challenges
It's important to mention one more time that we have a perfect track record when it comes to delivering Kickstarter campaigns on time.
Having said that, every project has risks so I'm going to outline the main risks of this project below and how we plan to address them:
- In software projects there is always the risk of finding unexpected technical and human challenges that delay or significantly impact the result of a project. Feature creep (i.e. adding too many features) is another big risk. We'll try to reduce this risk by sticking to the original set of features and keeping things simple.
- According to our planning, the funds we are collecting in this campaign will be enough to cover the costs of the project. In case things don't go as planned and these funds run out, Zenva will pay any additional costs required for the fulfillment of what's being promised to the backers of this campaign.
Making courses and educational content for my company ZENVA is what I do for a living, so you can say I have a lot of "skin in the game" here. I will go above and beyond to make this a total success!
I'm 1000% committed to making this project a reality.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (57 days)