Our goal is to bring a complete range of 28-32 mm scale scatter terrain pieces to the community that fulfills all the needs of the scenarios for the Frozen City and its expansions.
No more using toilet rolls for pillars or missing pieces when purchasing dungeon sets not specific to the game or even replacing needed pieces with close likenesses. All our pieces are hand sculpted in fine detail, cast in quality resin and then hand-painted in the theme suited to the frozen city. Despite our pieces' versatility, each piece has been designed to fit a specific goal, yet still have diverse uses.
We are thrilled to release The Frost Collection: V2 to the community. With the introduction of the new 'a la carte' option and our continued main sets, we hope that you will find a treasured place for our pieces among your finished collections. The aim of future campaigns like this will be to give us the opportunity to produce for the community quality scatter terrain pieces for those collections of RPG, skirmish and tabletop games so popular today, bringing our backers the sets and pieces they need that are ready out of the box to hit the tabletop running.
- With our new 'a la carte' reward level, backers are able to create their own special sets. Backers need only add up the total price of the pieces chosen and enter that amount into the 'a la carte' pledge level. Alternatively they can add pieces to a existing Set pledge amount totalling the two, if interested in both. At the end of the campaign a survey list will be sent out for everyone to verify the pieces chosen and their quantities.
- In addition, any 'a la carte' pledge amount over $79 AU will open up to the backer any unlocked stretch goals reached.
- We have done our best to keep individual pieces as low as we can. We have matched each piece's value to its weight and volume. In addition, single molds may need to be made separately to Set molds for 'a la carte'.
- Our project also includes three individual unique Sets, plus The Deluxe Set which incorporates all three, opening up the opportunity for gamers to uniquely create a setting that matches the feel of the game so many of us love.
- Our pledge of The Deluxe Set targets the needs of a two-person game, whereas pledges of two full sets covers four players.
- We are happy to announce that we are able to maintain our existing discount on all our main sets after the introduction of 'a la carte'.
- A pledge on our Core Set will fulfill the scatter terrain pieces needed for the base game. The two other sets round out what is needed for all the extra expansions that followed.
- If you're a real enthusiast, a pledge on the Deluxe Set incorporates all 3 sets, capturing that full experience.
- We care about our backers and want you to know that you can pledge with confidence, knowing that we have set it as our highest priority to fulfill your rewards in a timely fashion. Your pledges will enable this project to become a reality.
- We're happy to also announce the release of our stretch goals and, if we can hit these earlier marks, we also have some more lined up.
Golem, Giant Worm, and Broken Door now in A La Carte.
- We are not only looking for support from the community through their pledges, but also offering our backers the chance to be part of what we here at Oz Clay Creations hope will be future collections of art pieces utilizing the input and ideas of our backers as well. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
- We are also hoping to include box art for any retail stores that need it.
Our journey has had its challenging days, but it has been a really magical experience bringing the campaign to the people.
We will be charging shipping after the Kickstarter concludes.
Due to the logistics of international shipping, backers in different regions of the world may receive their rewards sooner than others.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Russia, North Korea, Ukraine, Congo, India, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan, except for specially-made arrangements wherein the Backer takes the risk involved in receiving the package.
We have chosen to absorb some of the costs for shipping the Deluxe Sets or collections of similar volume, with their unlocked stretch goals, to overseas locations. Their average packaged weight estimate is 3.5 kg / 7.7 lb.
We have decided to only pass on the amount below to our overseas backers. This will save the majority of our backers between AU$15 - $30 in shipping. Keep in mind this price is in Australian Dollars.
Overseas postage for the Deluxe Sets (or like collections), not significantly exceeding the above weight will now be:
AU$60 (This is roughly around US$48 or EUR$40).
Bear in mind the price will be lower for smaller set collections as postage is based on weight, and will be higher if adding numerous 'a la carte' items to The Deluxe Sets because of increased weight.
We deeply appreciate the interest of backers from all over the world, and we apologize that we aren’t able to make it any cheaper than what we have.
WITHIN AUSTRALIA: $30 AUD (The Deluxe Set)
WITHIN AUSTRALIA $21 AUD (1 Small Set)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If you do not log in and confirm your pledge within 8 weeks of our notification email, we will treat it as abandoned and will refund or ship on a case by case basis. By pledging to this Kickstarter, you acknowledge that the final color and appearance of the rewards (and the Kickstarter) are subject to change and may differ from what is presented while the Kickstarter project is active. You agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your order as entered in, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods. If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge on this project.
- Thank you so so much for taking your time to look through our page and watch our video. We love connecting with our backers so please feel free to drop us a line in the community page if you have any questions or suggestions.
Risks and challenges
We've done our best to put in place safeguards to minimize any additional delays as much as possible.
The estimated delivery date is the end of December 2017, but keep in mind this is only an estimate as depending on interest this may be extended as more backers means more production time.
We have worked hard to mitigate as many risks as possible. As with any ongoing projects, there are uncertainties in the process. Production delays due to overwhelming interest is my only real concern.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)