To learn more, check out the complete rules in any of the following languages:
Wendy and Chris from Meeple Overboard provide a succinct overview and then they take us through a comical playthrough of a full 2 player game, all in about 25 minutes:
Co-designer Brian Henk takes you through a solo playthrough so you can see how that plays, it has a bunch of expansion equipment that reviews didn't have, and you'll get a preview of some Deluxe components.
The Hairy Game Lords give their thoughts on whether The Zorro™ Dice Game is hairy enough for them.
Artem Osishnuk from Beaver Games takes you through the rules and gives you a high quality review of the base game (he also has a Russian version here).
Hear from the famous Nick Welford of Board Deck & Dice about what he thinks of the game!
Evangelos from epitrapaizoume.gr gives a close-up view of The Zorro™ Dice Game so you can clearly see the components and card abilities as he teaches us how to play:
Para aquellos que hablan español, LaMazmorradePacheco nos muestra cómo jugar:
For an audio review, check out the hilarious crew of Dog and Thimble Podcast and the 20 minute mini-episode where they review it. Once you listen, you'll know what I mean by "these boots are made for leaping!"
If you prefer the written word, you can read all about the game from:
- Jonathan Liu of Geek Dad
- Maurice Fitzgerald of Moe's Gaming Table (he got a copy of the expansion too)
- Philip Watkinson of Cthulhu Reviews
- Trent Howell of The Board Game Family
- All shipping is paid up-front on Kickstarter. No surprise shipping charges later.
- We are covering all tariffs and taxes in the US, EU, Australia, and Canada so you won’t have to pay anything.
- This is our 12th campaign, so we know how customs fees work and we will avoid as many as we legally can during reward delivery.
- We are not offering any bulk shipping options but a large portion of the shipping costs are subsidized by including it in the reward price.
- Our experience allows us to get very close to simultaneous worldwide delivery, so you won't have to read about happy backers getting their rewards long before you do.
- We are going above and beyond to ensure your reward is overly protected during the shipping process. Neither we nor you want to see any damaged shipments.
- Each order will have a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it as it makes its way to you.
©2019 Zorro Productions, Inc., All Rights Reserved ZORRO™
Risks and challenges
We have successfully funded and fulfilled 9 previous campaigns so we know what we're doing. Please check the comments and updates from previous campaigns to see how happy our past backers are with their rewards.
But if you are not satisfied with your reward for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund of the price you paid. You will only be responsible for paying the cost of return shipping to the United States.
We are using manufacturers, freight shipping, and fulfillment centers that we have used in the past and have done right by us and our backers, which gives us the utmost confidence they will continue this time.
Transparency is extremely important to us. We could not create this product without you so we are here to serve you. We do this with official updates once/month after the campaign ends until you get your reward, "mini updates" in the comments, and quick responses to questions through email or Kickstarter messages. It's worth repeating: We are here to serve you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)