New Salem: The Constable
An expansion and 2nd Edition of New Salem, a drafting and set collection witch hunt for 3-8 players.
Well, the witches won this round, but we will re-launch bigger and better than ever! If you want to be notified when the new campaign goes live, just enter your email address on the prefundia page. The puritans will gather. We will get stronger. We will fight back. And we will bring order to New Salem!
Nick Welford of Board, Deck & Dice provides an overview of the rules with a lovely British accent followed by a review and discussion of what makes this game unique from the anti-social-deduction camp:
The Never Bored crew provide a hilarious but surprisingly deep analysis of the mechanics and theme:
The Unfiltered Gamer gives you a deep dive into New Salem, how to play, how 2nd Edition and the expansion changes the original, a partial walk-through, and much more!
New Salem Co-Designer Brian Henk explains what the expansion adds and what has changed between 1st Edition and 2nd Edition from a designer perspective:
For the word-lovers among you, feast your eyes on the Jonathan Liu Geek Dad written review!
We are very proud of our shipping process, and we know you'll love how we do it. Here's why:
- We are subsidizing a large portion of the freight shipping, local shipping, and customs costs required to get your reward to you safe and sound.
- All shipping is paid up-front on Kickstarter. For some countries, the shipping cost is more than we would like, but at least there will be no surprise charges later.
- Tracking info is sent so that you (and we) can keep an eye on your reward as it makes its way to your door.
- This is our 10th campaign so we know how customs fees work and we will avoid as many as we legally can during reward delivery.
- Our experience allows us to get very close to simultaneous worldwide delivery, so you won't have to read about happy backers getting their rewards long before you do.
- We go above and beyond to ensure your reward is overly protected with cushioning and corner protectors for our non-US shipments.
United Kingdom Notice: We will offer EU-friendly shipping, but with Brexit likely occurring between now and fulfillment, that may or may not include the United Kingdom. If we can offer UK-friendly shipping for the same or less than EU-friendly shipping, we most definitely will.
If you are a retailer, you can back for $1 for the opportunity to get the Kickstarter version of the game in bulk. Just send us a message, and we’ll get you more details.
Risks and challenges
We have successfully funded 9 Kickstarter campaigns and we are known for being very transparent, communicative, and on-time creators. We are using fulfillment companies and a manufacturer that we have used in the past so there won’t be any surprises there. Really, there are very few risks for you or us on this one so you can back with confidence!
If you're not satisfied with your product, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund of the price you paid. You will only be responsible for paying the cost of return shipping to the United States.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (23 days)