This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, January 31 2019 7:00 PM UTC +00:00.
The Game Boy Geek, master of social deduction games, reviews the original, 1st Edition of New Salem.
New Salem co-designer Brian Henk explains what has been added and changed between 1st Edition and 2nd Edition from a designer perspective:
The Never Bored crew provide a hilarious but surprisingly deep analysis of the mechanics and theme:
The Unfiltered Gamer gives you a deep dive into New Salem, how to play, how 2nd Edition adds to the original, and even a partial walk-through!
Nick Welford of Board, Deck & Dice provides an overview of the rules with a lovely British accent followed by a review and discussion of what makes this game unique from the anti-social-deduction camp:
If you want a full play-through, Unfiltered Gamer hosts a quick, 4-player game with Brian:
For the lovers of the written word among you, this Jonathan Liu Geek Dad review is for you!
We are very proud of our shipping process, and we know you'll love how we do it. Here's why:
- All shipping is paid up-front on Kickstarter. No surprise shipping charges later.
- A large portion of the shipping costs are subsidized and included in the reward price.
- Our experience allows us to get very close to simultaneous worldwide delivery, so you won't have to read about happy backers getting their rewards long before you do.
- We are known for going above and beyond to ensure your reward is overly protected during the shipping process. Neither we nor you want to see any damaged shipments.
- This is our 11th campaign, so we know how customs fees work and we will avoid as many as we legally can during reward delivery.
If you are a retailer, you can back for $1 for the opportunity to get the Kickstarter and/or standard version of the game in bulk. Just send us a message, and we’ll get you more details.
Risks and challenges
Those who have been with us on previous Kickstarter campaigns know we care deeply about being transparent, communicative, and on-time creators. We have used this manufacturer and most of the fulfillment companies in the past so we do not expect any surprises there. Really, there are very few risks for you or us on this one so you can back with confidence.
If you're not satisfied with your product, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund of the price you paid. You will only be responsible for paying the cost of return shipping to the United States.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter