Here is Brian teaching you how to play:
This is the illustrator of Exposed, Adam Foreman, drawing one of the Exposed characters:
Want multiple copies? You can multiply your pledge to get multiple rewards. For example, pledge for $48 to get 2 copies of Exposed.
Social Goal Links!
- 1/1 - Physicist - Photographic evidence of a time traveler. (Jonathan)
- 2/2 - Lawyer - A situation that looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen. (Scott, Nyles)
- 3/3 - Artist - Photos of someone mimicking the pose of a nearby statue or sculpture. (Clayton, Scott, Nyles)
- 5/4 - Server - An unusual cake. (Scott, Adam, John, Zack, Bennet)
- 5/5 - Pilot - Someone wearing a scarf as a belt. (Scott, John, Nick, Raymond, Lieke)
- 2/6 - Accountant - Impeccable record keeping. (John-Michael, Nick)
- 1/7 - Actor - People who need coffee! (John-Michael)
Social media rules: Post a picture on your favorite social media site and email us a link to the post. We will review all pictures and determine whether it meets the criteria of the stretch goal. Only one entry is allowed per person per goal, but you can submit pictures for multiple different stretch goals. Feel free to tag our account on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram too!
We plan to air freight a few copies to GenCon to get the added buzz of releasing at a major convention, which may happen before you all get your copies, but if it does, you can still pick-up your copy at our booth. We'll let you know in a Kickstarter Update how to get on the reserved list for GenCon.
Risks and challenges
We've done 5 successful campaigns before this one and we have used this manufacturer and fulfillment company in the past so there is very low risk to you.
We know that the funding goal will not cover nearly all of our expenses, but it's enough up-front cash so that we can front the rest of the money to make this game a reality and hope to make it up by selling copies in stores.
If you're not happy with your game for any reason, you can request a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. You'll only pay for shipping it back to us.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)