About this project
where you are
17 One day as Jesus was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there who had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and Jerusalem, and the power of the Lord was with him for healing. 18 And some men brought on a stretcher a man who was paralyzed; they were trying to bring him in and set [him] in his presence. 19 But not finding a way to bring him in because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on the stretcher through the tiles into the middle in front of Jesus. (Luke 5:17-19)
Can you imagine this scene with us for a moment? Being carried by at least two or three friends, fighting their way through a mass of people, chaos everywhere, lowered through a roof, and FINALLY coming face to face with Jesus. Wow. This story begs the question, which is really at the heart of this project, "To what lengths will we go to be in the presence of the Lord?". The vision for this project has been inspired by looking at our own hearts and our own weakness of faith...the journeys, trials, joys and growth of the past few years. The intense desire and hunger for MORE. To know our Lord more, to spend more time with Him, to intentionally place ourselves in His presence, and to allow Him to heal us.
To continue the work that God has called us to. Following the recent completion and release of our single, to raise the funds needed to finish the rest of this new project. Our prayer is that this music will serve to help draw those who would listen deeper into the presence of the Lord and deeper into moments of prayer. It is our hope that it will inspire others to seek out and radically pursue an intimate relationship with our Lord. This will be a project of worship and prayer, including familiar music and some original.
- Minimum fundraising goal = $16,000 (secures the additional recorded and produced songs needed to finish this project).
- Minimum goal must be reached by February 11th or no funding will be collected and the project will not be completed.
- All donations go directly to expenses associated with the project, including but not limited to, recording, producing, design/duplication of finished product, copyright licensing fees, and any travel associated with accomplishing these tasks.
- Any additional donations over our minimum fundraising goal will go toward increasing the amount of songs included on the project.
- There are many spectacular rewards available for different levels of giving...check them out on the right-hand side of the page!
- We want to put the finished product into the hands of our supporters by this summer!
words are not enough
We express sincere and humble gratitude in advance for your prayers, support, and sharing of this project. Our prayer is always that God's will be done and we will rejoice no matter the outcome. May God greatly bless you and keep you! Thank you!
Adam & Lori, Out of Darkness
Risks and challenges
It's hard to believe we're embarking upon our third project, wow! Feeling so incredibly blessed and humbled, with your amazing help, to answer this call and respond to this tug on our hearts. Having already completed one song for this project, we feel confident that we can reach our project goals within five to six months of completed funding.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)