***NEW STRETCH GOAL = $22,000***
Thanks to the generosity of our backers, our minimum goal has been reached, and our project will be funded!!! Our new stretch goal for these final 24 hours is $22,000 (that's another $2000). Our minimum goal secures 7 songs...we want to see if we can secure more songs so that YOU GET MORE when you receive this project you've helped to fund!
GOAL = Additional $2000
RESULT = More songs on the album!
1. A place that has been fortified so as to protect it against attack.
2. A place where a particular cause or belief is strongly defended or upheld.
To raise sufficient funds to record and produce a sophomore album of 7+ songs, including several original songs intertwined with a worship favorite or two. Our desire is to use this music to guide our own hearts and yours toward the Lord as we seek strength and refuge in Him. He is our fortress and our shield, our defender in battle. He has graciously given us His Word, His church and each other, the Body of Christ, to provide us with counsel, direction and support as we continually strive to defend and uphold our faith in a trying world.
- Minimum fundraising goal = $20,000 (secures 7 recorded and produced songs).
- Minimum goal must be reached by June 18th at 10am or no funding will be collected and no project will be made.
- All donations go directly to expenses associated with the project, including but not limited to, recording, producing and design/duplication of finished product.
- Any additional donations over our minimum fundraising goal will go toward increasing the amount of songs included on the project.
- There are lots of cool rewards available for different levels of giving...check them out on the right-hand side of the page!
- We want to put the finished product into the hands of our supporters by this coming Fall!
the vision of strong·hold
In these uncertain times, where do we turn to find strength and courage as we face daily battles of turmoil, unbelief, persecution, attacks against our families, attacks within our nation, the breakdown of morality, economic hardship, depression, sickness, broken homes, broken relationships, abuse, addiction and crisis of faith? Do we rely on our own strength or the strength of others? Do we numbly press forward in denial, afraid to face the battle?
These questions have been weighing on our hearts and minds, and we know we are not alone in this struggle as we seek to find strength to face the world we live in.
The Lord will not abandon us, and although we cannot always see it, His plan is perfect and He lovingly wraps His arms around us, protecting us. God is our strong·hold.
words are not enough
We express sincere gratitude in advance for your prayer and support of this project. Our prayer is always that God's will be done and we will rejoice no matter the outcome. May God greatly bless you and keep you! Thank you!
Adam & Lori
Out of Darkness
Risks and challenges
When we learned we were going to be able to record our first project (thanks to the generosity and creativity of others), we were blessed to finish recording it and release it within 7 months of completed fundraising. While we have acquired one more child since our first project, we feel so much more prepared for everything that goes into recording and completing the finished product. We feel confident that we can, once again, reach our project goals within seven months of completed funding.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)