BEAUTY + SOUND + FUNCTION = THE STAND
Do you ever find yourself with your iPhone listening to music around the house, in the kitchen or bathroom, and there is no safe place to put your phone? Or the music is just not quite loud enough? Is your battery about to die? Put away those dishes, bowls and ugly stands meant to sit by a computer! Yes they help keep your phone safe and even amplify sound, but what if there was something that did that and looks great too? That's why we have designed the best looking stand for your iPhone ... The Stand.
Unlike other phone stands and docks The Stand is meant to be used in spaces around the house, like the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, inside or outside, all while being functional as well as looking really good. It's not JUST for the desk but it looks great there too!
It functions as a stand-alone charger anywhere in the house with an outlet using the USB cord and plug that comes with your iPhone. We will include a spare cable with each stand.
It works as a dock at your computer station using the USB cord that comes with your iPhone. It naturally enhances sound from the iPhone speaker out of the dish shaped bottom.
- Its ergonomically designed so that you can wrap your hand around it and easily work with the touch screen.
- It works with or without a case.
- It's heavier weight keeps it from tipping and sliding around surfaces when docking and un-docking.
- It keeps your iPhone safe from water on counter tops.
- Superior quality made from cylindrical block of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Machine, Beadblast and Anodized finishes look awesome. We are sending out prototypes to get bead blast and anodized and will post pictures of the different colors soon. A red prototype is shown below and we are planning on having Black, Blue, Orange, Pink and Kickstarter green. Please let us know what colors you would like to see as we are taking feedback during this process.
- You can put it in any room, inside and out, and it looks great!
Kickstarter is an amazing way to get this product to market and we couldn't do it without your support! Thanks to everyone who has encouraged us to move forward and to all of you who are considering making a pledge. A special thank you to our friends at Venteux Vineyards in Templeton, CA who let us use their beautiful location to take some photos of The Stand.
- (60 days)