Absolutely. I want to be certain that I can first offset the cost of a printing run for those backers. While it makes a lot of sense to do an ebook (I read them too), this project has also be a labor of pouring through nearly 100 books that date back to the late 18th century. With that said, I may add a book/e-book combination after we reach higher volume of traditional books. There is a lot of time with the campaign left and I intend to add some more reward levels. One can always switch if one that better suites you comes along. I did this several times on projects I have backed
I don't have any control or influence over Penn's book and can't make any predictions on when it will ship. Within the US I can budget for that scenario. I've read a lot about campaigns being tripped up by unexpected delivery cost and made the decision to see what I find out as the campaign progresses.
As for the 5-book bundle - I want to work out shipping on this one, but need to get a more accurate weight. It is being priced out now and I will likely add the price at some point as there is nothing better than spreading the word by people that share the passion.
I have followers from my blog all over the world and want to support everyone. Kickstarter made great improvements with handling shipping, but there are so many countries/territories that I'd really like a sense of which ones to add/price first. If yours isn't there, drop a message and I'll try to add it.
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.