by Orange Nebula
# 7 - Seeking information at the site of creation: https://orangenebula.com/product/vindication/
#8 - Frolicking with a feathered friend: https://www.facebook.com/orangenebula/photos/a.2191279347610067/2465143373556995/…
Journey XIII -
Vigor (or maybe Camaraderie or possibly Drinking Buddies)
When you activate a companion, gain 1 honor.
After completing the activation of one companion, you may immediately activate a different companion (only one extra activation per turn, pay influence costs as normal).
Journey XII –
Skithizx, the Skittering Swarm
At game end, gain 7 honor if you have defeated more than three monsters (not including Skithizx, the Skittering Swarm).
...wait...checking the Campaign page....WHAT?! All of them have already been checked off HOURS AGO?!?
...should've just stayed in bed...
1. Investigating intriguing new institutions -> Mussing up bed rolls, lots of piddling (Twitter - Orange Nebula - 29 Jan 2019 - 'Inn of the White Raven')
11. Sauntering to the song of the soul -> Traipsing around in a trance. Adorably. (Twitter - Orange Nebula - 5 Feb 2019 - 'songs and poetry')
3. Pursuing precarious path side pilferings -> Claiming treasure. Wants cake though (BGG - Vindication.Forums.General - Orange Nebula microbadge! Get 'em while they's hot!)
6. Bullying buddies with building site wonderings -> Slinging things from trees. Questionable worrisome things (BGG - Vindication.Forums.Rules - Building Sites Rules Questions)
12. Lounging around with layabouts (or perhaps 5. Sneaking peeks...) -> Performing some much-needed grooming (Facebook - Orange Nebula - Feb 7, 2019 - live video)
2. Tinkering with timeworn tech -> Poking things with sticks. Getting impressive results (Facebook - Orange Nebula - Feb 7, 2019 - Chronogate)
9. Scuffling for sandwiches with squirrely sorts -> Hoarding Hoagies (Facebook - Vindication Boardgame - Oct 13, 2018 - Quest for Answers)
At the end of your turn, gain 1 Strength and 1 Honor.
"Confusing everyone with his presence"
Spotted a monkey having a staring contest, chewing random things. (he was hanging out with Kakapo on facebook!)
I saw a monkey "Slinging things from trees. Questionable worrisome things." It was in the BGG Vindication Forum.
#11 Monkeys - I'm a believer?
There is one monkey on the store Vindication page.
Journey XIII - New trait
“Thoughtful consideration” / “Thoughtfulness”
A trait about thinking things through before taking action (cause and effect / action and consequences)
Ability: Secretly look at the top card of a deck before choosing between it and the face-up card (Mini impowered-draw)
It’s been a really fun campaign with creativity from Orange Nebula as well as the campaign backers.
There are two monkeys hiding in a couple of BGG Vindication Forums; “Orange Nebula microbadge, Get ‘em while they’re hot!” and “Building sites rules questions”. :)
Thank you Brett! Thank you Rikki!
Adam, Stuart - I see you! Those are now checked off!
Kakapo looks awesome, thanks for an awesome campaign and cheers to your new success with this expansion and the massive amount of new backers that have joined The Nebula.
On the creations page of the orange nebula website
From the February 7th AMA video- "Performing some much needed grooming"
Omg it's a Kakapo!! I love you folks!! :D