You are newly arrived recruits to Titan Station, when the unthinkable occurs: core containment breach. With your direct escape route cut off, you must flee into the maintenance corridors of the station and find an escape pod. An explosion rocks the station, and to your horror you realize most of the remaining escape pods have been destroyed. Your initial briefing told you about one emergency pod somewhere in these maintenance corridors. Find it before somebody else does. One of you can make it out, for everyone else, there is No Escape!
No Escape is a Competitive survival tile-laying game.
- Easy to Learn - Simple enough for kids to play and enjoy
- Strategic - place dead ends to block your opponents, play your Action tiles when they'll provide you the greatest advantage.
- Fast Paced - Every disadvantage can lead to a new advantage. Every bonus has it's counter.
Check out the how to play video below, which outlines the game setting, objectives, game play and some strategies for attempting your escape! Can you escape Titan station? No Escape is a fast-paced, strategic maze-building tile game. Use actions against each other, Play Maze tiles to increase the maze for your opponents, and move using a creative dice system. A game takes approximately 30-60 minutes, and easy setup and take-down time makes it an ideal game for travel or family events. Be the first to find the escape pod. For everyone else, there is No Escape.
YOUR OBJECTIVE: Escape the station before it’s too late.
1) PLAYERS: Everyone picks a player meeple, and takes 3 Energy Markers. Player Meeples are shaped to show which direction they are facing every turn.
2) TILES: Players begin the game on the large START TILE. Each player is trying to get out of the maze first. There are Maze and Action tiles players randomly draw. Play an Action to help yourself or hinder your opponent. Play a Maze each turn to make the path to escape longer for your opponents.
3) SPECIAL TILES: Play STOP tiles to hinder your opponents, and strategically place the Teleporter and Control Room tiles to block your opponent’s escape. But beware, as they can also provide them with a bonus.
4) BALANCE: Custom dice help ensure movement is more balanced, while the chance to open up New Pathways onto tiles allow “trapped” players to suddenly have new exits to explore.
French Rules - Coming Soon
If you are able to translate No Escape into a language not yet listed, please contact us!
Tabletop Simulator Coming Soon
Check out the review list below to see what people have to say about No Escape! Click on any below for it's full review!
We have many stretch goals planned for No Escape! Check back regularly to see the newest stretch goals!
Shipping costs differ based on your location, and are based on CAD:
- $7 for the United States
- $10 for Canada, and Australia
- $14 for the EU (This includes VAT)
- $20 for the rest of the world
We will be primarily using Amazon Fulfillment, but may be using other fulfillment partners for some areas of the world if we receive large enough orders. To order a second copy of No Escape, add an additional $45 CAN ($35 USD) to your pledge with no additional shipping cost, and send us a message. We are happy to discuss group orders larger than two copies, but these need to be handled on a country by country basis. Please send a direct message including country and number of copies to discuss.
Behind No Escape has been a dedicated team, who together have brought the vision of a fun, fast and strategic game to fruition. Find out more about them and their ideas for the project below!
We have big plans for OOMM games over the next few years:
We currently have 12 expansions planned for No Escape. Only some of those expansions have the possibility of being released as stretch goals for the Kickstarter! The box for No Escape is designed to hold all of the planned expansions!
We are already working on an arena combat game with 3d movement called Epic Snails! Below are the initial prototype figures we have designed:
We are also working with an existing franchise regarding an RPG and Tabletop combat game (Shhhh, we can't say which one!).
Risks and challenges
DESIGN: Approximately 99% of the graphic design and illustration work is completed, with any additional work to be completed during the campaign or by three weeks from the end of the campaign.
MANUFACTURE: is being handled by a reputable company but international shipping always has the potential for delays and complications.
COMMUNICATION: Inevitably, something will happen during the entire process that we were unable to foresee. If things run behind schedule, we think the best approach is to always be up front and communicative with backers. It's our goal to make post-campaign updates part of this experience and we plan to update bi-weekly until production has begun in order to keep backers informed of the progress.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)