Frequently Asked Questions
An expanded list of the book's content on Demons can be seen below:
- Demon Generator: including tables for generating Demonic forms, their disturbing “unsettlements” and 40 terrifying Demonic powers.
- The Vortex: tables for generating the insane landscapes of worlds claimed by Chaos.
- Demonic Invasion: as per the preview.
- Demonic Cults: rules for contagious madness. Tables to generate their origin, structure, crazed beliefs and practices. Detailed description of ten “Twisted Fanes”, warped fulcrums of Cultic power.
- Summoning and Binding a Demon: full rules for summoning and binding Demons, including a random ritual generator.
- Perils of the Vortex: rules for the dread consequences of failed attempts to summon and bind.
- Panic and Madness: rules for the inevitable result of reading the work of Vortex-touched scholars, or confronting Demonic abominations; including tables of dramatic and thematic psychoses.
- Demonic Weaknesses: appendix for generating chinks in the armour of universal anarchy.Last updated:
An expanded list of the book's content on Incandescents is included below:
- Incandescent Generator: tables for generating their alien and beautiful forms, their glorious “beautifications” and 40 radiant powers.
- Celestial Hosts: lore on the Legions of Paradise; including random tables of the omens that precede them, the host-brothers who fight alongside them, and the boons granted them by nature itself.
- Mirror Knights: lore for these divine avengers, including 8 new powers (or “Facets of Reflection”).
- Warped Mirrors: lore on Mirror Knights claimed by evil, including randomly generated “rationalisations” of their destructive actions.
- The Empyrean: lore covering the celestial domains of Incandescents, the “Astral Roads” that run between them, and their contact with mortal planes. Random tables to generate extradimensional paradises.
- Summoning an Incandescent: rules for summoning Incandescents, alongside a random ritual generator.
- Roleplaying Incandescents: tables to generate Incandescent NPCs, including their histories, personalities and artistic passions.
- Incandescent magic: spells from the Empyrean.Last updated:
An expanded list of the book's content on Devils is included below:
- Devil Generator: including tables for Devilish secrets and Devilish masteries (the forgotten or forbidden knowledge used by high ranking Devils). Rules for battles of wits against Devilish masterminds.
- Hellish infiltration: lore on the stages of Devilish takeover, and how they can be thwarted.
- Hellish Principalities: random generation of worlds in the grip of Hell; those who defy or collaborate with Hell, and the “policies” of the infernal technocracy.
- Broken numbers: lore on Devils expelled from the Hellish hierarchy out of ambition (Princelings) or emotion (Sympathisers).
- Hell: including tables to enable generation of Hellish Spires. Lore on Hell's domineering hierarchy.
- Cogs in the Machine: random generation of the (bio)mechanical constructs of Hell’s legions.
- Summoning a Devil: rules for selling your soul to the minions of Hell.Last updated:
An expanded list of the book's content on Incarnates is included below:
- Incarnate Generator: processes for generating Manufactured, Role and Emotion Incarnates (alongside examples of the same). Lore on Exotic Incarnates and Prime Incarnates.
- Conceptual Disintegration: lore on the fall (and reconstruction) of Heaven’s ancient Empire; and rules for the consequences of killing Incarnates, including tables for the results of destroying different types.
- Mysteries of Heaven: random tables providing answers to the riddles of this hidden dimension.
- Mandates of Heaven: lore on those nations under the tutelage of Heaven; including tables for the “Blessings” Incarnates bestow on their new realms, and those who oppose their rule.
- Summoning Incarnates: rules for summoning Incarnates through rituals of Heavenly communion.Last updated:
Other than on Kickstarter, I can be contacted by email at email@example.com. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the project!Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question