Wow, 50 Backers!
Hey, everyone! Haven here!
Our Amazing Backers
We've only been up for five days, and we're thrilled to see such a positive response. We want to personally thank every one of you that backed us and helped us reach this milestone. We wouldn't be able to do this without you! With your help, we'll take many more steps on our journey to make our dream come true, and help out thousands of OUYA gamers and developers.
There's always that nagging worry that maybe no one will like your project, so it's really a boost to see people saying positive things about us:
- "This could really take off and they really seem to be taking it seriously. The OUYA needs this to help it along in its early developmental stages on the brutal gaming market. Check out their first episode. Good stuff. - WowbaggerIP"
- "Love the videos this far. Please don't shy away from less produced longer form videos as well. I'd love to see more of the g+ styled dev interviews. I want to really learn more about the games and also the devs themselves. :) - Michael"
- "Backed. I think this is a great idea and will give a lot of games more coverage. I feel like it has the potential to be the #1 goto site for learning about games that Ouya has to offer. - jtbergs"
The Road From Here
But, while we're glad for the support we've gotten (Heck, even OUYA itself has backed us!) we still have quite a way to go! If you're a fan of this project, go out to your friends and communities and let them know about it. Let OUYA fans and developers know there's something awesome being made just for them.
- And if people have feedback, questions, or doubts, well... those are the people we want to hear from the most! As a new project, we need to know what people want to see from us. Please let people know that we'd love to answer any questions they have, and encourage them to come here to ask us! Use the "Ask a Question" button at the bottom of our page and let us know what your concerns are, we'll answer them as openly as possible.
- You could also spread around our reddit thread. There's been some great discussion in it, and we'll be glad to talk there, too.
We've got a ton of updates planned with more info about everything on the site, from details on the filming and editing process, info about the OUYA Game Library, and anything else you guys want to see. Let us know what you're curious about!
And later this week, look forward to a brand new episode of OUYA Radar featuring games from the amazing OUYA Create Game Jam, as shown in our feature series on the site!