This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, October 4 2018 1:57 PM UTC +00:00.
Risks and challenges
This is the part where I tell you everything that could go wrong, but hopefully won't and also some other info that's good to keep in mind:
1. The BIGGEST challenge I have is getting the word out about the project. I'm an introvert and I'm super shy about asking for help (money/exposure, etc...) so getting the word out about the project really isn't easy for me, but that's where y'all come in! If each of you shares just one or two times, you'll have way more impact on getting these produced than if I annoy my same 324 FB friends 5x a day for a month.
2. International backers are responsible for any extra taxes or postage due once you get your package. I try to make sure all the paperwork is filled out correctly, and that there's adequate postage applied to your package, but for some reason the government may decide it wants to take a little extra. This is not my fault. I will try to work with you to find a solution to any issues you may have though.
3. When your shipping label is printed out, if you have given me your email, you will receive a tracking number. This doesn't mean that your package has been dropped in the mail yet, only that the label has been printed. Give it a few days before you start tracking.
4. I'll always be transparent with y'all about everything that's going on, even if there's bad news, so if you want to know something about the project and I haven't addressed it yet, just ask me, I don't bite :D
5. I set the delivery date to November just in case something happens, like hitting a stretch goal that would increase production time, but again, see #4. I'm actually hoping to get them out in October.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter