What's printed, what's not, and what's Welsh for "daffodil"?
Ladies and Gentlemen,
with a list of Stretch Goals as long as ours, it's sometimes easy to get a bit lost. So, let's look at one of the upcoming Stretch Goals in closer detail, and let's learn some Welsh afterwards!
Some of you wnted to know which wooden elements would come screen-printed, and of the ones that will, which ones will be double-sided. So, let's start with single-sided print:
The elements above are:
- all present and future scenario markers (daffodils, oxygen, water, dynamite and wood),
- special coffin markers for the Necropolis scenario,
- weather discs and the No Entry markers.
Secondly, let's take a look at what will be printed on both sides:
Any elements that are supposed to stand, will be double-sided. These include:
- generals for the Siege of Petersburg scenario,
- Yeti (not easy convincing that beast!),
- the deluxe first player engine marker.
Finally, elements that will not be printed:
The elements that will remain with no printing are:
- the work rate markers (shovel, track and axe),
- steel bars,
- resource cubes (ore, coal and stone),
- white event cubes,
- small rubble cubes.
And with everything listed, let's learn something new!
As always, if you want to help spread the joy of Snowdonia Deluxe Master Set, you can always use one of our videos! Thank you!
Have a great day!