We are pleased to introduce NOWA Superbe, our NEW collection for busy men and women who travel and stay active. A beautiful classic hybrid smart watch with a sleek and unique design, that you won’t find in a corner at the next shopping mall.
Featured in GQ, Le Figaro Magazine, Deezen, Asos, Ocarat as one of the most beautiful hybrid smart watches.
Finding inspiration in the Contemporary Decorative Arts, Eric Gizard and his team designed the New Petite collection with the desire to find the perfect balance between aesthetic and functionality.
The result is a true French-inspired watch with impeccable construction that pays tribute to traditional watchmaking. Superbe is smart and looks fantastic while being less than 10mm thick.
The luxury feel is in the details of the design: from the custom-made “cushion” case, the indigo blue special colour, the Eric Gizard signature and the unique serial number engraved on the back of each unit.
The NOWA hybrid smartwatch runs up to 8 months on a standard CR2025 watch battery. Superbe does not need to be charged. If you are not using the smart features, the battery life can last up to 2 years with a single battery. To replace the battery, bring your NOWA to a qualified specialist.
Our new NOWA Watch App was recently released on the Google Play Store and will be available to download on the App Store before August. All our apps are designed and developed in France.
How does it work?
The NOWA Superbe works like with the technology of activity tracker without displaying the information on the watch. It simply and seamlessly connects to your phone via Bluetooth to sync your data. You can use the app, to set your watch, display your daily goals and record your data to the fitness cloud.
The NOWA Superbe is our second collection and it will be ready for worldwide delivery in August 2019. We have just produced 100 pieces for a pilot run, that is currently under intensive evaluation and testing by our reviewers, influencers, journalists and fans. Your rewards will come with a 24-month warranty.
Discover the Shaper collection here.
All characteristics in Short
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case size: 36 mm (without the crown)
- Case thickness: 10 mm
- Case material: 316L stainless steel
- Mouvement: Swiss Parts Quartz Ronda
- Glass material: Mineral with sapphire coating
- Strap width: 18 mm (165 to 205 mm circumference)
- Strap material: Genuine Italian leather / stainless steel milanese mesh
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Light indicator
- Interchangeable straps with quick release spring bars
- CR2025 battery
- Weight: 44 g (leather), 69 g (mesh)
- Push control. Classic crown style
- Time zone analog watch: Time set by smartphone
- Activity tracking (steps, distance, and calories burned)
- Sleep quality monitoring
- Camera control for selfies
- Call notifications through light indicator
- Reject call with a push to the crown
- Find your phone with a double push to the crown
- Connects wirelessly to smartphone
- One-week memory without having to sync
- Connect to Apple Health and Google Fit
- Battery life: up to 8 months in smartwatch mode
- IOS8 / Android 8 and newer versions
- CE, FCC and RoHS certified
Risks and challenges
This is our second project on Kickstarter under the NOWA brand. The first was quite a success at the same there are a lot of valuable feedbacks that help us to improve on this new project.
But all projects face challenges so we are taking every step possible to minimize delays and risks for our backers and future customers.
As watchmakers we have a deep understanding of the complexity of projects such as this. This is why we began work on the concept and prototype over one year ago. We didn’t come to market, until we knew we were ready for mass production.
We have been working with our manufacturers and suppliers for years and have an excellent relationship with them as well as a clearly defined supply chain and production schedule. Our materials are ready, the test runs have been completed and we are ready for production.
The NOWA Superbe smart watch is ready! We are now in the process of testing about 100 watches with reviewers, influencers and distributors to get their feedback and fine tune the apps. We won't ask you to become an influencer for the brand if we are not ready!
However, even with the best of preparation delays can sometimes occur. Please know that in the event of any possible issue, we will provide full transparency and keep you updated as to the problem, the solution and the steps necessary to solve it.
Thanks for all the support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)