With Kickstarter, you pledge now and pay at the end of the campaign, and only if fully funded. If we do not reach our goal, you will never be charged. You can change your pledge at any time, reduce or add on rewards. For any questions about managing your pledge, please see the FAQ and / or contact us. We are always happy to help.
Also please make sure your email address here at Kickstarter is correct. It is the only means by which we can contact you and how you can receive updates about the project and your pledge.
Hello and welcome to a Three Muses Ink’s fandom inspired pins Kickstarter!
We are HUGE fans of fantasy, especially elves, having been in love with Middle Earth's world since grade school! We are so excited to try and bring these Elf inspired pins to life!
The $850 goal is to create a collection of the 3 large, hard enamel pins inspired some of our favorite Elven characters.
Should the campaign grow, we have created 3 more Elven designs to be unlocked as stretch goals, as well as a Smaug dragon design we have been hoping to get an opportunity to get made!
We offer a special discount for Kickstarter backers.
The Early Bird and Full Set tiers offer the BEST, lowest prices. The regular Kickstarter price is still lower than the retail price. After the campaign, these will be for sale at our website at regular retail prices.
How do I add pins from this Kickstarter to my pledge?
To add pins to your existing pledge, you need to add your pledge manually. You are able to do this by clicking “manage my pledge”.
This is your price guide:
- To add pins from this campaign, please add $14 each.
- To add pins from our website, please see designs and price at our shop.
Example: If you have an Early Bird 1 Single pin tier at $13, but would like to add a Galadriel pin to your total, add $14 to your $13 total, making it $27, plus shipping.
- This works for up to 9 pins. If you would like more than 9, please contact us us for instructions.
- This can be really confusing, so if you're not sure, please message us. We are always happy to help.
Website Add Ons:
Our funding goal of $800 will be used to cover the following:
- Pins, backing card, plastic bags, and rubber pin backs - 60%
- Shipping & postage, labels, bubble mailers - 30%
- Kickstarter Fees -10%
Once the project is funded, a complete backer survey will be sent to each backer, allowing you to select which pins you would like from the open pins. All surveys must be completed within 5 days of campaign’s close date. If not completed, your pins will be selected randomly for you. However if you do not fill out the survey we cannot mail your Kickstarter rewards to you. We will have no address to ship to. Please do make sure to watch for the backer surveys. Thank you.
- Closes: March 11, 2019
- Kickstarter Funds arrive: 15 business days after close.
- Backer surveys due: 5 days after the campaign closes
- Creation of Pins at Manu: April (20-35 Days)
- Rewards sent to Backers: Late June possibly early July
Each pin package will be sent out in a plastic bubble wrap poly seal envelope.
- Domestic (United States Only) items shipped will be sent via United States Postal Service USPS First Class Mail. It will be $5 for up to 8 pin orders and for all domestic packages. For more than 8 pins; please contact us if you would to order more than 8 pins.
- Internationally will be shipped via International First Class Mail, $15 for pin orders up to 8 pins; please contact us if you would to order more than 9 pins.
Any and all additional tax, fees or customs’ charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
We will be shipping through Stamp.com and you do have the option of adding insurance and tracking to your package. To add optional tracking and insurance on shipping, please add an additional $5 for international and $3 for domestic to your pledge total.
Lost packages: Please be aware that if your package does not reach you but the tracking number is recorded as delivered, a replacement package will not be sent out unless you have purchased insurance. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we are unable to cover the cost of replacement items and shipping. We keep shipping information and tracking information for up to 6 months so if there is an issue with your delivery please let us know. If the error is on our end, a replacement package will be sent immediately.
Risks and challenges
The largest risk comes from the creation/manufacturing of the pins. We are working with a vendor in China, who has lots of experience in projects similar to ours. There is a chance that something may go wrong during the manufacturing process and if that happens it could cause a delay of shipping. We don’t anticipate this being an issue, as our vendor has done similar projects. If anything does happen, we will make sure to keep everyone informed and up to date regarding where we are in the process. The timeline for shipping is NOT solid due to these factors but we will keep all backers updated each step of the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)