*** This collection of decks was created for 5th Edition because that's what we play primarily. They can however be used in most any fantasy tabletop RPG system as the monetary system, mundane item value, and magical item value are all very similar ***
The latest addition to the Game Master's Toolbox is designed to bring magical and non magical items from 5th edition out of the Player's Handbook and DMG, and put them into your hands!
There are five decks in total, and there are 52 cards per deck. Each deck is intended to be used to generate random loot drops and treasure rewards for different level encounters. Each card has a d12 roll with 4 results that vary in rarity and value.
We had so much fun producing Ultimate NPCs: Skulduggery, as well as the Critical Hit Decks, that we couldn't wait to add another excellent product to the Game Master's Toolbox. We hope you enjoy using these cards in your games as much as we do!
Treasure Deck CR 1-4 is perfect for a beginning party. It contains items such as wealth, gems, weapons, armor, and common magical items such as potions of healing and low level spell scrolls.
Treasure Deck CR 5-8 is designed for more advanced parties. This deck contains more magical items than the CR 1-4 deck, as well as more valuable loot and collections of items.
Treasure Deck CR 9-12 takes it one step further by including up to rare level magical items while still keeping the general theme of the decks. Sometimes instead of simply finding wealth or items, the players are rewarded with things to could be used to advance the storytelling.
Treasure Deck CR 13-16 includes up to very rare magical items and starts to get into some of the highest end loot in the game.
Treasure Deck CR 17-20 breaks into the legendary magical items and is intended for the highest level parties. These rewards are the sort of things we all seek to find in the most deadly dungeons and perilous quests!
- $35,000 Premium Cardstock - we will upgrade the cards to a higher quality, more durable, and more flexible cardstock. This means the cards are more vibrant, easier to shuffle, and will last longer.
- $40,000 Blank Card Booster - every backer, no matter what your pledge level, will receive a pack of 20 cards (4 cards for each of the treasure decks) that have the appropriate d12 table just like the rest of the cards, except the results are blank and meant for you to fill them in with your own items. If you're at the $90 pledge level you'll receive 2 Blank Card Boosters.
- $45,000 A Bonus for the Creators - at this point we have covered all of our costs for this project, so why not give the rest to the creators? Creating games and gaming accessories is how we make our livelihood after all. A nice bonus is well deserved after all the hours of development and testing.
- $12 Treasure Deck CR 1-4
- $12 Treasure Deck CR 5-8
- $12 Treasure Deck CR 9-12
- $12 Treasure Deck CR 13-16
- $12 Treasure Deck CR 17-20
- $12 Critical Hit Deck for GMs (regular price $15, not available as one of the decks in a pledge level)
- $12 Critical Hit Deck for Players (regular price $15, not available as one of the decks in a pledge level)
- $12 Critical Fail Deck (regular price $15, not available as one of the decks in a pledge level)
- $12 Luck Deck (regular price $15, not available as one of the decks in a pledge level)
Risks and challenges
The only risk that comes to mind is if the USPS stops delivering packages... We have all of our artwork, layout, and packaging sorted out.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (24 days)