Thank You + Updates on Moving Forward!
Hurray, we've funded and the campaign is over! *cheers*
Because of the holidays, I haven't been able to make an update about a few things regarding the campaign, but now I can. Plus, there are some notes about going forward I want to share:
1. I will be adding the Lovers holographic print as an add-on. It will be available to add to your order/pledge when you fill out your survey through Backerkit later--since the campaign is over, that means it'll charge you the extra cost ($10) later. More info on this when it's up.
2. Since we went over $21,000, I'll be able to buy 2000 decks instead of 1500! Yay!
3. Surveys to collect your address and other reward info (such as original painting choice) will be sent out through Backerkit a little closer to when I can actually ship things, probably at the beginning of March so you will have plenty of time to fill it out.
4. As stated on the rewards, estimated shipping date is May. I will keep you all updated! My contact with the printer is currently working up a more detailed production schedule for me.
5. If you are moving sometime around the shipping date, no worries. You will be able to change your address on your survey up until the very last minute, basically, and recieve an email warning before I lock down that info. In further updates I may also request you email or message me if you still think there might be an issue and we'll figure it out together so I can make sure I send your rewards to the right place. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW. Let's wait until I have a better idea of when the decks will arrive!
6. If you know someone who wants a deck but missed the Kickstarter, they will still be available. I will have pre-orders up on Backerkit in the next 2 weeks, and they will be for direct sale from me and several others in late spring/early summer. Anyone interested in receiving updates about that can sign up for my mailing list.
Thank you all SO SO MUCH for all of your support. I couldn't have done this without you, and I can't wait to get these decks in your hands! I'll keep you posted about important developments, and in the meantime you can follow me on social media for more day-to-day stuff: