First Week + Giveaway!
First of all, thank you so so much to everyone who has backed the campaign so far! I'm incredibly grateful to you all, and I can't wait to get these decks out into the world and into your hands.
Many of you have been sharing the Kickstarter link on social media, which is also wonderful. If you have a little time, I would super appreciate people continuing to share it! The influx of pledges has slowed down considerably since the first push--I need about 8 new pledges per day at the average pledge amount ($53) through the end of the campaign in order for it to fund, but I'm currently only getting about 5. The more people share it, the more people are reached and the better chance we have to fund!
I have my own strategies for this of course, and one of them is a Twitter and Instagram giveaway! The giveaway is for either a free copy of the deck* OR a 13-card Year Ahead reading from me ($65 value). Please feel free to enter on both sites by RTing/reposting.
- The giveaway lasts until Saturday January 5, 2019, 7pm Pacific Time, right before the Kickstarter ends.
- Two winners (one for each site) will be announced on each site and through my mailing list on Sunday January 6, 2019.
- International entries ok!
- Multiple entries ok! It increases your chances,but you can only win once.
- If you are backing the Kickstarter to get a deck and end up winning, you can either get a SECOND free deck* (on top of the one you paid for) or the Tarot reading. I will not count the win as a way to refund your pledge.
Full Giveaway terms & conditions: https://bit.ly/2RXQVHX
Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/cNRhdb
*The free deck is only a prize option if the Kickstarter funds successfully, as I have no more current stock. If the Kickstarter does not fund, both winners will receive the Tarot reading as a prize.
You can also follow me on those accounts (@noelarthurian) for more updates concerning the Kickstarter and my other work.
Another small note! Some people asked if it was possible to add the holographic Lovers print as an add on. This is not currently possible, as I have very limited stock, but I do intend to make it a stretch goal if we reach $19,000.
Again, thank you so much! Twenty-three days to go, let's make it together!