Water Challenge and Photo shoot
Monday the 4th, we started a Water Challenge for the month of Feb. Here's some of the guidelines that Friends on Facebook and I came up with. Feel free to join us if you haven't already.
WATER challenge for better health...
1. Starting Today (if you haven't already) Til the end of Feb.
2. Drink at least 1/2 your weight in oz.( if you weigh 150lb, then you will drink 75oz. A day)
3. Soda pop, coffee, tea... Doesn't count :-)
4. If you are a new water drinker, drink one cup for every non-water drink you consume,
5. If you fear that you might be drinking too much water, then try it with a pinch of sea salt - NOT bleached table salt, ok? ...to replace electrolytes ( don't get me started in this topic -sea salt ;-) ha ha!
6.You can flavor your water naturally with fruit slices
( strawberries, lemon, apples..) but no sweeteners
7. Keep trax of your daily water intake,
8. See if you begin to notice a difference in weight, attitude, energy...
9. Keep each other accountable and encouraged
10. Feel free to let us know how you are doing
On Tuesday, we did a photo shoot for the cover of the DVD, and discussed layouts and edits! Ya'll I am soo excited to finally be doing this and I can't wait for you to see it and dance along with us. It's gonna be fun!
Thanks again for helping us get this far and your support...every bit counts!
Let's knock this goal out of the park, and have an excess for many more! :-)
Grace and peace y'all