This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Wed, July 25 2018 3:24 PM UTC +00:00.
We have been playing it for years. Its really fun. Our mom is the best at it. Its fun to play at parties. Use to teach. Exciting to compete with other players or beat your own time. Great game to relax to and see what word combinations you can come up with.
The rules are what makes the game fun and challenging.
1. Take the box, and jumble up the blocks.
2. Spill them on the table so they are all laying flat on the table.
3. Start the timer count-down.
4. You have three minutes to arrange the blocks in the following manner:
- The words must all be connected by at least 1 letter; forming the shape of a crossword puzzle.
- The words can't be proper nouns, less than four letters, and must be spelled correctly.
- The blocks can't be toppled after you lay them all flat. The blocks must form words when they connect.
- The words can not be formed diagonally.
- The words must be found in whatever dictionary you agree to use for checking proper spelling.
This game is great for:
- ...teaching children how to spell.
- ...manual dexterity.
- ...vocabulary improvement.
- ...logic and reasoning.
- ...socializing with friendly bit of competition thrown in.
Young and old, friends, family and parties. They will all appreciate the skill you have to have to get all the words down and arranged in less than three minutes.
Risks and challenges
The risks are not that many. We will hand cut, sand and print each block and print the instructions, then send them to you in a box. We are trying to raise the money we need to build better sets, faster. We thought we could start out that way, but apparently we need to start out smaller. We will be buying a belt and disk sander with the money we raise from selling the handmade primitive sets here.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter