Hello Our Favorite Fans,
We as a Publisher want to change the paradigm of comic book storytelling and with this Kickstarter we cannot thank you enough for your help. That said, we want to give you some insight on what you are doing for us in making this campaign a reality, how you are all quite literally Comic Book Producers. The general funding of this KS was to pay for itself. All the costs associated with paying our talent, printing, shipping, etc was all budgeted with our funding goal. The ultimate goal of this KS was to get you AMPED on WATSON AND HOLMES appearing in Diamond Previews at the end of the month and in a comic book store near you by July.
Now that we are in the stretch goal department, you may be asking where does your money go? Well we are more than happy to elaborate on what extra pledges does for us! But first…
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE WRITERS…
LARRY HAMA, BRANDON EASTON, STEVEN GRANT, HANNIBAL TABU, AND CHUCK DIXON ON THE NEXT 5 ISSUE ONE-SHOT STORIES OF WATSON AND HOLMES!
Talk about some top notch talent! So what EXTRA pledging does for us is provides us with the following breakdown….
• 10K - Allows us to hire well-known artist for Brandon Easton's issue
• 12K - Another well-known artist for Steven Grant & Hannibal Tabu's issue • 14K - Another well-known artist for Chuck Dixon's issue
• 16K - Another well-known artist for Larry Hama's issue
• 18K - Another well-known artist for the fifth one-shot issue (writer to be announced)
• 21K - Secures variant covers for all the one-shots by some of the best in the biz
• 27K - Secures an art team for the next story arc (issues #11-15) to be written by Karl Bollers (artists to be announced)
• 30K - Secures variant covers for WATSON AND HOLMES second arc (#11-15) by some of the best in the biz
And just to get your appetite wet, enjoy this cover amazing artist KEN LASHLEY did for a WATSON AND HOLMES Variant...HOT OFF THE PRESSES!
-The NPS Team