Steam Early Access Launch News Round-Up
TUG has been on Steam Early Access since Friday, and things are going well! If you have a friend who's been curious about TUG, now's the time to lure them in so you can whack them around in the Survival Ga... er, build a nice house with them!
By now, you all should have gotten your Steam keys! If you haven't, shoot an email to email@example.com.
Here's some rad press coverage we've gotten from PC Gamer and Massively, as well as a great interview with Peter (Ino) about the design philosophy of TUG!
- PC Gamer - New sandbox craft-'em-up TUG comes to Steam Early Access
- Massively - Hands-on with TUG, The Untitled Game
- Greenlit Gaming - TUG Interview With Peter Salinas
Developer Blog Series
In case you missed it, we've been sharing new dev diaries every Thursday from different Nerd Kingdom team members. Here they are!
- Dev Blog #1: Craft Your World - from John (nekochu)
- Dev Blog #2: TUGGLES - from Meryl (merylisk)
- Dev Blog #3: Stats - from Artie (onemanparty)
- Dev Blog #4: Crafting of a Different Sort - from Eric (RiK)
- Dev Blog #5: All the Science - from Peter (Ino)
Runes and Video
Azzy made an excellent video retrospective of how far TUG has come since our Kickstarter campaign. We've made a lot of progress since last year, and it's all thanks to you guys!
TUG Server List
Looking for a place to play TUG with your friends? Look no further! Here is a list of community-run TUG multiplayer servers, including both Creative Mode and Survival Games servers!
As we move forward with development and our playerbase expands, we've been relying less and less on this Kickstarter as a platform for news and updates.
To stay updated with TUG news, be sure you're subscribed to our newsletter, and following us on our social media channels!