WOW! and other such things
From our entire team, within our Kingdom of Nerds, we are so excited and grateful for all the support, enthusiasm, amazing discussions (both here and in other communities), and ideas. We are listening to them all, and replying as quickly as we can, as we are preparing for some really neat updates over the next 30 days. Here are some of the things we plan to go over a bit more in-depth:
- How social science has ANYTHING to do with video games
- Technology coverage/updates with video (of course)
- The impact of economy and trade-offs in a sandbox
- How we actually use data and interaction to help design
- The importance of a seamless community and game system
- Combat/Progression and interaction Ecological systems (balance of animals, resources and people)
- Skills and pewpew magics
- Narrative without someone narrating
- The efficiency and effectiveness of data driven systems with math and science
- And much more? (totally a cheap topic, but we seriously do have tons more)
We are TOTALLY new to all this Kickstarter stuff, so let us know in the comments below any suggestions you have for additional rewards, stretch goals, and anything else. You will be heard, and your opinion is important to us. The premise of our existence lies in our ability to internalize your feedback, so please, please, PLEASE continue to provide it! It has been RAD thus far!! Please also keep conversing with us about any topics of interest or about any questions you might have. We love discussing our plans and our research goals, and want to keep you part of that dialogue. There’s been some SUPER awesome coverage on us so far... It’s thrilling to see that the discussions so far have been overwhelmingly positive and it’s SOOO neat to see people geeking out. It would be great to keep those conversations going, since theorycraft is at least half the fun of this, because theories can be tested and data can be used... FOR SCIENCE! And maximum fun!
- Ino (Peter)
For now, I leave you with... AWESOME GOLEM ART!