Stockpile: Continuing Corruption adds 4 expansion modules - New Investors, Bonds, Commodities & Taxes, and Forecast Dice - for more strategic game play.
Learn how to play Stockpile with @WatchItPlayed.
You can see the details for each of the new modules for Stockpile: Continuing Corruption by viewing the rulebook below.
We want all of our games to be worthy of your collection for outstanding gameplay and high quality components. We have spared no expense and front-loaded many stretch goals to become unlocked immediately upon hitting our funding target.
However, there are some ambitious game extras and components upgrades that we would love to include, but cannot reasonably afford without your help.
We're shipping games to our selected distribution partners in Europe, Canada, Australia, and the United States, who will manage the customs, importing, VAT, and fulfillment duties. This helps keep our shipping prices as low as possible, and it ensures fast, on time deliveries. See our chart below for a breakdown of shipping expenses by pledge level.
Game Design: Seth Van Orden and Brett Sobol
- Since the release of Stockpile, we have received a lot of amazing feedback. We have pushed ourselves to develop new additions to the game that would improve the overall game play without compromising its core mechanics. Stockpile: Continuing Corruption delivers more uncertainty, tension, control, and player powers to increase the game's replayability, skill cap, and fun.
- Follow us on social media to get the latest updates on future Nauvoo Games projects: Twitter | Facebook | BoardGameGeek
Illustration: Jacqui Davis
- Jacqui is an artist living in the UK with gaming credits that include Ninja Camp, Belle of the Ball, Colosseum, Fidelitas, and Euphoria, among others. You can check out her portfolio here.
Graphic Design and Illustration: Ian O'Toole
- Ian is an Irish illustrator and graphic designer living and working in Perth, Western Australia. He combines over fifteen years' commercial experience with a deep love of boardgaming to produce work in a wide variety of styles. His most recent projects include The Gallerist for Eagle-Gryphon Games, Alien Frontiers: Outer Belt for Game Salute and Nemo's War for Victory Point Games. We absolutely loved working with him, so please check out his portfolio here.
Videography and Animations: Cheese Toastie Media
- Cheese Toastie Media is a media production business located in central Illinois. They offer motion graphic animation of all sorts. They also offer video production, and photography. No project is too small, or too large. They focus on creating high quality, unique images, with a personal touch. You can find out more about their work here.
Music: Rising Game by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Risks and challenges
We are experienced with the manufacturing and fulfillment processes after our first Kickstarter for Stockpile, and we know that there are often unexpected obstacles. We promise to meet these challenges with strong work ethic and transparent communication. We delivered the rewards for our previous campaign two months EARLY, and we will do everything in our power to keep our promise of delivering high quality games on time to your doorstep.
At this point, everything is finalized, and we are ready to send our manufacturer the files for printing. Now, all we need is your help to make it happen. Lets work together to make Stockpile: Continuing Corruption a reality and share great memories around the table together.
Brett & Seth
- (22 days)