Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the saddle again...
It's time for more Cowgirl Up! Season Two: "Chap Up or Shut Up!"
The Cowgirls are headed back to the Double D Ranch for a reunion weekend! Strap on and chap up and root for your favorite cowgirl, as they fight for love, prizes and bragging rights in the second season of Cowgirl Up. Did we mention hot cowgirls, horses, guns, and prison bad girls?
This time we have three bunkhouses full of feisty fillies and MILF-y mares:
- SILVERADO: (AKA The Unofficial South of Nowhere Reunion Team) Mandy Musgrave, Matt Cohen, Aasha Davis, Valery Ortiz & Hannah Madison Taylor
- TOMBSTONE: Bridget McManus (tellofilms.com's McManusland & The Throwaways), Maeve Quinlan (South of Nowhere), Brandy Howard & Nicole Travolta
- DEADWOOD: Marnie Alton (Logo's Exes & Ohs), Kodi Kitchen (General Hospital) & Shannan Leigh Reeve (tellofilms.com's I Hate Tommy Finch)
How can you keep up with the campaign!
- Follow me on Twitter at @ishakeitup, as well as my producing partner @tellofilms and our actresses.
- 'Like' tellofilms on Facebook.
- We'll also send you updates via Kickstarter
Who's Behind It?
Cowgirl Up was created by me (Nancylee Myatt) exclusively for tellofilms.com, a subscription-based niche website dedicated to telling stories for/by/and about lesbians and is produced by tello as well as my own production company, MyHardt. My first love is quirky, quality episodic storytelling (Night Court, Living Single); my second love, telling unique stories for a lesbian audience (Nikki & Nora, South of Nowhere, Cowgirl Up). And this is how Cowgirl Up was born.
I'm lucky to have tello on my side again, as well as Season 1 veterans Mandy, Bridget, Marnie, and more. And this time we're bringing on fresh new talent in the form of Maeve Quinlan, Brandy Howard, and Hannah Madison Taylor.
Cowgirl Up Season 2, like Season 1, will be offered exclusively on tellofilms.com, where you can also find popular lesbian web series like I Hate Tommy Finch and The Throwaways.
Where is the Money Going?
- Location, location, location: a real ranch, y'all, the same one from Season One
- Horse fees (including horse feed)
- Safety training ('cause fake guns are no joke)
- Costumes (seriously, you don't want us to skimp here)
- Paying to reserve the time of our talented cast and crew(who we'll also have to feed, apparently)
Because we want to make the best dang Season 2. Because our fans deserve it. And because we have some awesome perks, prizes, and surprises to share with the people who wanna help us git this done. Who's in?
Risks and challenges
We don't come to this project lightly. Coordinating the schedules of all of these talented people is no small task, but we know that with our tello and MyHardt production teams, as well as with a hard word and dedication of the past and present Cowgirls, we're up to the challenge.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)