We are pleased to introduce our line of Nadarra Creations Dice Boxes. They are the culmination of months of research and development. They are an expression of our company's mission to create products of uncompromising form and function that do more than hold all your gear. They are a personalized expression of you.
What sets our dice boxes apart?
- A Tremendous Holding Capability – the boxes house multiple sets of dice, pens, pencils and minis. With our multiple sizing options, you choose the size and capacity that works for you.
- Functionality – not only do the boxes help organize your gear, but the lid serves as an integral rolling tray.
- High Quality Materials – from hand selected wood, to the luxurious flock adorning the inside pockets, we use the best materials available to protect your gear.
- Extensive Engraving Options – your box should be uniquely yours. As such we have compiled an extensive catalog of engraving options to choose from. Of course, we also offer a custom option if you have a design of your own.
There are three sizes intended to fit your personal gaming gear needs. From the mighty Deluxe 8, to the just-right Standard 7, to the compact Double Dice, there is a box to fit your indivdidual preference.
The Deluxe The 8" Deluxe Box holds 5 sets of standard polyhedral dice, 2 pencils or pens, and 2 standard miniatures with base. The lid of the Deluxe also serves as a rolling tray. This is the perfect box for Game Masters, dice addicts or anyone who needs maximum dice carrying capacity.
The interior pockets and lid are professionally flocked resulting in a velvety look and feel. Rolling dice in the flocked tray has an acoustically gratifying sound that will make you excited to roll again just to hear the sound! All surfaces of the pockets are flocked to protect your gear. We know how important it is to ensure your lucky dice are pampered. Happy Dice = Happy RPG Life.
The Standard The 7 inch Standard Box is designed to be the perfect size for transporting a significant amount of your game gear, while still fitting comfortably into a purse or bag. It holds 4 sets of standard sized polyhedral dice, 1 pencil or pen and 2 standard minis with base. Much like the Deluxe Box, the Standard Box interior pockets are flocked, and the lid couples as a rolling tray with the same impeccable acoustics.
The Double Dice Designed for the player on the go who values customization and quality on a smaller scale, we are proud to offer our compact Double Dice Box. Just as the name suggests this stunning box holds 2 standard sets of polyhedral dice and a made-to-fit pencil, which is included with the box. The lid is also pocketed to serve as a rolling tray. Unlike the Deluxe and Standard boxes, the Double Dice Box does not have a flocked interior.
We have selected wood options that complement your box and engraving. Choose from a variety of Domestics (included in the base price for each reward level) or upgrade to a Premium wood option:
For backers of The Ultimate reward we've sourced the rare woods presented below. Are you an Ultimate backer and have another wood species in mind that you'd like us to find? Let us know and we'll see what we can do!
Engraving Options (The Fun Part!):
This is the core of your expression. One of our primary goals is to ensure that your box represents and is an expression of you. We compiled an extensive (and growing) catalog of engraving options to choose from so we can do just that. Click over to the catalog on NadarraCreations.com/pages/engraving-options to explore them. We've placed a link on each page of the catalog so you can easily come back to Kickstarter when you're done.
Please note that each graphic is evaluated for complexity and the time needed to engrave. Simpler graphics are classified as Standard while those that are more complex have been marked as Premium. Whenever possible, we have leaned toward Standard.
Do not wait to pledge because you are unsure about which engraving to choose. Every Nadarra Creations Dice Box is custom made to your specifications, and we will be producing them in the order that pledges are received. Rest assured that you can adjust your pledge options throughout the campaign and inform us of your specific wood and engraving choice via the post-campaign survey.
Custom Engravings: Have something unique you'd like engraved on your box? That's great! Let's do it! We have just a few key requirements so that we can engrave it for you.
- We will need the artwork to be provided in a 'vector graphic format' (.eps, .ai, .svg) with no open or duplicate vectors.
- When the image is scaled down to the engraving dimensions for your chosen box (engraving sizes are 3" for double dice, 5" for standard, 5.5" for deluxe), the line thickness within the vector must be no less than .015 inches.
- We will evaluate the vector you provide us to ensure the format and parameters are correct, and we will get back to you with additional guidance as needed.
- We also reserve the right to request an alternate graphic should the provided artwork be viewed as offensive or inconsistent with the values of our company.
How to determine your total pledge
Coming up with the total price is simple: Take the pledge amount of the reward you have selected and add each upgrade option price to the total. We will ask you about your specific prefefences with regard to wood type and artwork in the survey sent to you at the end of the campaign.
The estimated shipping time frame for each reward is August 2019, but we intend to begin shipping well beforehand. In the order that pledges are received, box production and delivery will begin at the conclusion of the campaign and continue until all orders are filled.
International Shipping - Please message us for assistance If you are outside of the United States and your Country is not listed as an option, or you need help determining shipping costs.
Who we are
Based in Portland, Oregon, Nadarra Creations was founded by Scott Weinstein and Alecia Sensor with the idea that superior quality tabletop gaming accessories should be not just beautiful but exceedingly functional and, most importantly, reflect a player’s individuality. We are thrilled to have created a line of dice boxes with a naturally inspired aesthetic that allow us to stick to our core value: form and function without compromise.
How we started
The very first dice box was crafted as a gift for our favorite DM and good friend, Dylan. He needed a way to organize and transport his gaming gear more easily and in style. After exploring many of the available options, all of which either limited the amount of gear he could bring or require that he separate it into multiple cases, he worked with us to design something special. Something not only incredibly functional, but beautiful and an expression of him. This very first box was delivered back in June 2018 and was an instant hit. It was clear to everyone that there was something different and special about the design and we were immediately commissioned to create several more. We knew we were onto something and so we got to work!
Why Back us?
Your pledge will make it possible for us to continue to grow. Our funds will be used to invest in the tooling and materials needed to deliver in quantity and with the finest of quality. We want to grow our brand and bring more products your way. We appreciate your support!
Follow us on Social Media!
UNLOCKED! $13K – NEW WOOD SPECIES – we will add new species to both the Domestic & Premium collections.
UNLOCKED! $16k – 100+ NEW ENGRAVING OPTIONS – we want to make our catalog even better! Graphics will cover a wider range of fandom, special interests and more.
UNLOCKED! $20k –CUSTOM PADDED INSERT– we will include a custom padded insert with every box that keeps your gear from jostling around when closed and works as a protective mat for the lid when open.
$UNLOCKED $30k – CUSTOM ENGRAVED MESSAGE on the back of every box! This Kickstarter exclusive offering will include the option to engrave a short, 35 Character personal message on the back of your box for no additional fee.
Friends of Nadarra Creations
We are pleased to include this section as a non-intrusive way to share our collaborators and others who have helped us along the way:
- Little Dragon Corp - Colette, the owner of Little Dragon Corp has just released a line of amazing dice that look like gemstones. Check out her campaign page here and pick up a set of her dice to complement your new dice box. We just did!
- DougOutCrafts - We are excited to be collaborating with Doug and his Divination Dice campaign that goes through March 8th. Checkout his logo in our graphics catalog (see the logos category) and then checkout his cool dice here.
- Critit.co.uk - Our friends at Critit have been a big help in spreading the word about our campaign. Checkout their shop and web site where they sell some great gaming accessories.
- Tavern of Heroes - A unique and fresh RPG actual-play podcast. The team at TOH has been invaluable in helping us as we prepared for our launch. There logo is available to their fans in our Engraving Options catalog (see the Logos category).
- Guardian Games - Portland's own awesome gaming store. They may be a prime source of all the beautifuld dice in our photos. Checkout their web site or stop by when you're in Portland.
Risks and challenges
Our highest priorities in the months preceding this campaign have been to anticipate and address any challenges with our production processes to ensure we can deliver boxes in quantity without compromising quality or the personal attention that each requires.
All manufacturing is handled by our core team, in Portland, Oregon. Because we are not outsourcing any of our production, we have complete control over quality and tempo.
We have successfully developed processes that will scale with increased funding and order volumes and established funding thresholds that, when reached, will enable us to increase our tooling and staff to minimize the increase in time needed to fill the larger number of orders. We intend to deliver in the order that pledges are received and communicate proactively so that our backers are routinely updated as to the status and timing of delivery.
Additional risks include: Sourcing materials - we have addressed this by identifying multiple sources for lumber, and other consumables. Potential impacts on shipping natural wood products to different climates - We have anticipated this from the beginning and accounted for it with unique innovations in our core product design that stand up to environmental influences.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)