Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! The Director's Cut Patch is Released!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
The Director's Cut Patch is Released!
You can now download the patch (NSFW) using your private BackerKit link.
If you don't have your private BackerKit link yet or have forgotten it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide it ASAP.
Non-backers may purchase a copy on Denpasoft (NSFW) where it's on sale as well!
Muv-Luv Steam Update, PS Vita porting started!
The developers have been working hard to fix the bugs that were reported, and we’re ready to start porting Muv-Luv to PS Vita! We've fixed the following issues for Muv-Luv version 1.15:
1. Made all CGs available uncropped in the gallery. CGs larger than the screen can be scrolled.
2. Guaranteed that certain in-game animations will play at the correct speed.
3. Removed rain animation from one indoor scene.
4. Increased size of font in credits for fort-class sponsors.
5. Moved Steam notifications overlay to prevent it from covering important game elements.
6. Fixed bug that forced game text to be visible when taking a screenshot with F12.
7. Fixed a bug preventing the user’s clicks from registering immediately after toggling the display language.
8. Fixed a bug causing certain scenes to randomly trigger an error message when seen for the first time.
9. Fixed an error in the birthday CG.
10. Fixed one untranslated CG in Tama’s route.
11. Fixed a bug causing the wrong date to be displayed on save files under certain circumstances.
12. Fixed typo on the overwrite save prompt.
Collector’s Box Cover Art Poll Results
Thanks to everyone’s feedback, we’ll be using the following artwork for the Collector’s Box cover:
For the DVD and PS Vita casings, this will be used for Muv-Luv Extra and Unlimited:
..and Muv-Luv Alternative will use this:
Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX Progress Report
The pages of the book are being edited and formatted as we speak, and it will take around 3 months to complete work on it. Our friends at Print Ninja will be helping us out with the printing, and we’ll be showing a few sample pages in the next update. Please look forward to it :)
Sharin no Kuni Kickstarter is live!
Our shipping partner, Tokyo Otaku Mode, has relaunched their Kickstarter campaign for Sharin no Kuni, The Girl Among the Sunflowers. Be sure to check out their awesome rewards!
Thank you very much for your patience, we'll continue to work on Photonflowers, CODEX, and the PS Vita port of Muv-Luv while translating Muv-Luv Alternative. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us.
The Muv-Luv Team