Finally finally, I think its time to make an album, and for all those who know me, it has been a long time coming. I have the opportunity now to work with some very talented folks in Big Fish Studios and produce a nice little CD for a very reasonable rate; we reckon a good £250 is needed for a basic 'four tracker', done up properly that is... although we will try to squeeze as many on there as we can. I will include at least two originals (such as the full version of the one you can play here) and some soft jazz standards too. Ideally we would like to make between 8 and 12 tracks, so don't hold back when backing me!
Don't let me bother you with more poorly recorded material, and:
Lets Get This In A studio! I only need ten of you ;)
By the way, the closing date IS my birthday, and backing DOES count as a present ;)
Risks and challenges
1) Rehearse with 'the guys' - free of charge (thank goodness!)
2) Record, record, rerecord and then add harmonies bass lines and proper good musical bits (£250 - 1000).
3) Master, edit, forget to shower and eat, grow a beard (even me) and polish off the tracks (£50?).
4) Implore my artistically tuned friends to make me a good cover design for nothing at all.
5) Send out the finished product to all you lovely folks!
- (19 days)