Alex, Jarod, and Tyler have been friends for years. Growing up, they always loved eating sundae cones. In fact, they ate hundreds, if not thousands of ice cream cones throughout their years. They would get them anywhere they could imagine, grandma’s house, gas stations, ice cream trucks, grocery stores and more! However, what they cherished most was the bottom tip filled with chocolate.
Unfortunately, no one made the part they loved most. Figuring they weren’t the only ones completely obsessed with the tip of sundae cones, they took matters into their own hands by creating bite-sized waffle cones and filling them with delicious milk chocolate.
Just like that, Muddy Bites was born.
By placing the bite-sized snacks into a convenient bag, they hope to turn their chocolatey dreams into a delicious reality for everyone to enjoy!
Each bag contains about 30 bites (over DOUBLE the previous amount) and will retail for approximately $3.99.
But, we need YOUR help to make Muddy Bites a reality by backing us with your pledge.
- Click the green ‘back this project’ button at the top (or choose a pledge to the right if you're on desktop).
- Pick your pledge amount and enter your payment info (note, your card will NOT be charged unless we hit our goal).
- Once we hit our goal, we'll be ready for production and will ship your Muddy Bites and extra goodies based on your pledge, as soon as possible. You may also check out the Journey Map below.
After a lot of samples, we have perfected the Muddy Bites recipe to bring you our first flavor, Milk Chocolate.
Here is what you can find inside a bag of each Muddy Bites...
Our team has been working around the clock for the past few months so that we can actually turn our chocolatey dreams into a delicious reality.
Over the last few months, our Muddy Bites journey has hit a few bumps in the road. You may know us from our FIRST Kickstarter launch. Where we tried to raise $30,000 to be able to buy machinery, ingredients, office space, and so much more.
Since then, new owners Alex, Jarod, and Tyler have created a new plan and set a new goal so we can make Muddy Bites a reality for you to enjoy.
But, to give you an idea, here's a quick look at our journey so far and what's to expect after we hit out goal...
We really believe in the power of friendship and community. When a group of like-minded individuals comes together, big things can happen. We're here to build awareness of our idea, validate the market, and build a community of advocates that are extremely passionate about the product.
By pre-ordering and backing us here on Kickstarter, you will give us the ability to:
- Prove our concept - Every order reassures us that others love Muddy Bites just as much as we do and allows us to continue making our favorite snack.
- Purchase machinery - Since Muddy Bites are so unique, they require special machinery and molds to mass produce them.
- Buy in bulk - In order to get these in your hands at a fair price, we’ll need to get the necessary ingredients in bulk from our supplier.
- Revamp our packaging - We want you to enjoy the Muddy Bites experience to the fullest. We aren't just another snack company, we're an adventure in a bag and want our packaging to represent just that.
- Ship - Woot woot! It’s time for you to get your treats and any other rewards you paid for.
- Go to infinity…. AND BEYOND - By successfully funding our campaign, we will look to make these available at every grocery store, convenience store, and market imaginable!
We have some huge aspirations with this company and our team can make anything possible. Here are some of the flavors that we might be adding in the future:
- Peanut Butter
- Cookies and Cream
- Mint chocolate chip
P.S. you can help vote and also taste future flavors by selecting the "Extreme Snacker" pledge.
We’re all friends around here! Come interact with us, join the adventure, and get updates from us on social media!
Media & press - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions & comments - email@example.com
Support: Send us a message on Twitter.
Crowdfunding allows us to make snacks without compromise and run a company that we are proud to work for. We owe our existence to our backers, who help us design the tastiest snacks on the planet. We imagine a world where for-profit companies treat their employees, partners, customers, and communities as peers, and where quality is not hindered by the need to squeeze out maximum profit. Your support helps us achieve that goal. You rock.
Learn more about Kickstarter here.
Risks and challenges
Producing a food product is never easy. Here are some of the challenges that may come up; manufacturing issues, supply chain breakdowns, and shipping costs.
We truly believe in transparency and authenticity. If things don't go as planned, whether it's a delay in the manufacturing timeline, shipping date, or something else, we promise to communicate honestly with you and work around the clock until we correct the issue.
- (30 days)