What We Are
Lesson Adventure is a website that turns boring school worksheets and practice pages into a role-playing game. Students are incentivized with character rewards and story development and are able to track their own progress and scores.
Lesson Adventure makes school more fun for:
- Learning material levels your characters and earns you awards
- Lessonadventure.com adds cooperative and competitive challenges to learning
- Fuzzy pets follow you around
- Your own lessons are automatically turned into a role-playing game. Just plug your plans in and go
- Can run mostly by itself
- Automatic grading saves you time
- Quickly compare answers across all students to see where they need help
We want to make Lesson Adventure available for any teacher or parent that wants to create a fun game for students to practice school skills.
Lesson Adventure will be free for:
- Students and Teachers that receive a "Scroll of Enchant Student or Teacher" backer awards
We also are looking for select schools that would like to run Lesson Adventure for free!
What We Need
- Josh Ellinghaus has a full-time job coding that he'd like to suspend for a month to work on Lesson Adventure with me full-time. This way, teachers could use it next school year
- High quality art work by Leedin of mane6
- State aligned curriculum for drag and drop lesson creation
- A real server (just look at our poor little guy)
How do you know students will like Lesson Adventure?
I have already tested Lesson Adventure in my class and have had wild results. My students constantly ask for it to be a larger part of the class.
Is Lesson Adventure a tool that can be used to replace traditional teaching?
No. Being a great teacher means finding different ways of reaching your students. Lesson Adventure should be used as just another tool. Well, a Tool +1.
I'm a teacher or excited student. How can I bring Lesson Adventure into my classroom?
Drop us a line. Collaboration and sharing are always the best part of teaching and learning.
- (30 days)