Athens GA, renowned for its thriving arts and music scene, now has an annual non-profit festival for the performing arts. The Classic City Fringe Festival now in its fourth year (OCT 18-21, 2018), is bringing unique and out of the box showcases to the Athens community. Our ongoing passion is to celebrate our fringe performance art community by supporting them in realizing their dreams and ideas, while also connecting them with the larger World Fringe Network.
Visit the CCFF website to learn more about these fresh new fringe experiences: www.classiccityfringefestival.com
Check out our FB page here: www.facebook.com/classiccityfringefestival
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- CONTRIBUTE to this "Classic City Fringe Festival FUNdraiser" campaign
- SHARE this campaign online with friends so they can spread the word and contribute too
- ATTEND performances at the CCFF to see what all the fuss is about
Visit the CCFF website to learn more: www.classiccityfringefestival.com
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
With this FUNdraiser we are asking for the very bare minimum of funds needed to boost our marketing efforts in 2018, but of course we are hoping for more! Production costs for a festival like ours can range anywhere from $1000-3000 just to start. Your support helps the Classic City Fringe Festival get our showcases in front of more people in the community, so that the artists themselves can continue focusing on what they do best... Producing New Works!
WHAT REWARDS DO YOU GET?
Supporting struggling artists is a reward in itself, but because we appreciate our patrons so much we are offering MORE! In exchange for your generous support as a patron of the Classic City Fringe Festival we present rewards at all different levels of support. Everything from a Personalized Thank-You Video from a Puppet to cool branded items like Bumper Stickers, Postcards, Posters, and CCFF/Terrapin Pint Glasses... At higher levels of donation we are even giving out Passes to CCFF Showcases during our main event in October!
We will also keep everyone updated along the way, and as the amount of funds raised reaches specific goals we will begin to unlock new and more awesome rewards. Rewards like: Passes to Secret INVITE ONLY Showcases (at $500 aka 100% funded), Special Limited Edition Merch (at $750 funded), 2018 CCFF T-Shirts (at $1000 funded), and more TBA!!!
Risks and challenges
For three years now the Classic City Fringe Festival (501c3 Nonprofit registered in the state of GA) has been made possible with help from a small group of dedicated fringe artists and staff volunteers you see in our pitch video. They have put in a lot of time and money, out of their own pockets, to help fund our efforts. But we are growing and so has our need for more funding to cover production costs so that the artists themselves do not have to carry the burden. We strive to ensure that all of our performing artists are paid for their work by paying 80% of ticket sales to the artists themselves, leaving the festival organization 20% to hopefully cover the costs of production. However, with the rising costs of doing business, more funding is needed for us to do our job. If we are able to cover all the production expenses through fundraising, that would mean more money going to the artists.
With limited funds our promotional efforts are limited to what we can afford out of pocket, we have limited venue options, and our growth is severely hindered year to year. If the Classic City Fringe Festival is to survive in the years to come we NEED your help, SUPPORT THE FRINGE!!!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)