Master of Spies: is a game of luck, skill and betrayal set in the World of Eldinmoor. As a player, you take the role of a powerful spymaster in the world of Eldinmoor, using your spies to infiltrate the locations and courts of the four powerful factions of the world. By playing location cards, and moving your agents higher and higher in the courts, you can amass more secret information. But be careful, for other spymasters are about, and they will try to thwart your every move! The game is for 3 to 5 players and takes about 30 to 45 minutes to play.
- Easy to learn.
- Plays with 3 to 5 players.
- Multiple Game Modes: Standard, Intermediate, & Quick Play.
- Good intro level game, especially for your new to gaming friends and family members.
- Great game-play to appeal to hardcore gamers too!
- 12 Wild Cards
- 3 Scoring Cards
- 4 Starter Cards
- 5 Special Action Cards
- 20 Faction Tokens
- One Master Token
- One Instruction Sheet
"Very solid family game with appeal for Gamers.“ - Frank Mentzer, RPG legend and author of the Dungeons & Dragons Red Box
The Dabbler: $1
Follow our progress with updates.
- You’re getting an outstanding deal on a great game.
- You’ll be supporting a new independent game company and help to get Master of Spies off the drawing board and into living rooms.
- If you like games with scheming and strategy, then this one is for you.
- This game is a great game for gamers, but is also a good introduction for the new gamer folks in your life.
- Separate the 4 Starter Cards and the 3 Scoring Cards from the deck.
- Add the 19 action cards as well as the 9 wild cards to the main deck and shuffle them together.
- Remove 11 cards from the deck. Shuffle the card named “The Stars Have Aligned” into this pile. Set this pile aside for now.
- Each player is dealt 5 cards from the remaining pile.
- Now separate the remaining cards into 3 even piles.
- Place the two other scoring cards (“The Time Approaches” and “The Omens Are Clear”) on the bottom of 2 of these piles.
- Place these on top of the pile that was set aside earlier (the one containing “The Stars Have Aligned”).
- The Starter Cards are placed.
- Each player picks out a set of 5 tokens.
- Determine who will go first in a manner of your choosing. That player is given the Master token.
- Begin Play!
- 1. Draw a Card
- 2. Play a Card
- 2a. Resolve actions
- 3. Place spy token
- 4. Pass turn
For complete rules click HERE
For a game play video, click HERE
Players then play numbered location / court cards, onto the playing field. They then may place their corresponding spy token on the played card, amassing points. Players may also decide to play action cards, which interact with the cards or spies in the field.
"It's a good game--fast and interactive, easy to learn.“ -Elaine Cunningham, celebrated Fantasy Novelist
Tell all your friends and family about the game via Facebook and Twitter (use the links below). Verbal communication also works, although we prefer smoke signals and psychic transmissions!
Be sure to give us your thoughts and feedback in the project’s comments section.
Show your interest in the game by following us on Twitter, Facebook, or our website.
To all U.S.A. addresses +$5
International orders: +$20
Risks and challenges
Many of the risks and challenges stem from production and shipping. We have properly calculated and compensated for these two things to ensure that our backers will get their custom decks in a timely manner.
We will be using Game Crafter to manufacture the game and fulfillment will be done through our own sweat equity. Of course, if there any issues throughout the project, we will inform you in a timely manner and will find a way to deliver as promised.
If we do much better than expected and exceed Game Crafter's production capabilities, there will be a delay since we will need to secure a larger printer.
Production and shipping to us should take approximately 12 weeks, given there are no intervening holidays. Fulfillment will take 3-4 weeks.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)