You may choose any one of the following publications:
1. signed copy of the newest edition of Thompson and Bellini's novel Buddy Babylon
2. signed copy of the 1993 Towel Guy comic book Bellini Platitudes
3. signed copy of Thompson's graphic novel Husk
4. signed copy of the 1988 Mouth Congress program booklet
1. your name listed on the Thanks page of the film's credits
2. an outgoing message for you to use on your phone featuring Thompson and Bellini
3. a reproduction of the Matthew Daley poster for the band's 2016 reunion show
4. a Mouth Congress T-shirt
Scott and Paul are also artists. These stunning Polaroids are augmented with magic markers and glitter and glue and whatever else we have on hand, then mounted on matte boards, ideal for framing, and signed by the artists. Own an original piece of Mouth Congress art, sure to enhance any wall.
For this pledge amount, Thompson and Bellini will personally write a song about you, based on information you provide. They will then sing it and send you the mp3. It's sure to be a hit.
Or, for the same amount, you can meet Paul Bellini for lunch somewhere in Toronto.
If you donate $100 or more in the first 24 hours of our campaign, you will receive:
1. a T-shirt
2. a button
3. your name listed on the Thanks of the film's credits
4. Ahhh the Pollution (release date not available)
5. a one-of-a-kind Polaroid
6. our eternal gratitude, with which we are usually very stingy