After the success of our previous Kickstarter campaign to get Joakim "Oskorei" Andersen's book Ur ruinerna (Rising from the Ruins) published, it is high time to get it published in English as well, and organize a proper release party under the name Identitarian Ideas IX – Rising from the Ruins. The event will take place on Saturday, February 25:th, 2017.
Since this will most likely be the most important AltRight event in Europe — and possibly the World — in 2017, we urge you to get your tickets now not to miss out (we have set a limit of attendants at 300), as well as pre-purchase the English edition of his book.
Name-tags will be available on location, with a name or handle of your choice, as well as signifying your VIP, Super-VIP or God-Emperor status.
The event will be live-streamed by Red Ice TV, and at least two prominent podcasts will have live broadcasts from the conference.
Let us join forces and take another important step towards Making Europe Great Again.
List of speakers:
- Lana Lokteff – Lana was born of Russian American ancestry. She is the host of Radio 3Fourteen and contributes political/social commentary in the form of articles and videos.
- Matthew Forney – Author, journalist, radio host and regular Right On contributor.
- RamZPaul – YouTube phenomenon, speaker, and one of the most popular video bloggers of the real right.
- Greg Johnson – Editor of Counter-Currents and author of several books.
- Ruuben Kaalep – Leader of Blue Awakening, youth movement of the Conservative People's Party of Estonia.
- Dan Eriksson – Chairman of the EU-funded foundation Europa Terra Nostra, and radio host of the popular Swedish podcast Motgift.
- Constantin von Hoffmeister – Writer, poet and pan-European visionary.
- Jonas De Geer – Author, former editor of the Swedish conservative magazine "Samtidsmagasinet SALT" and radio host of the podcasts Motgift as well as Right On Radio.
- Jason Reza Jorjani – Iranian-American PhD in philosophy, Editor-in-Chief of Arktos, and author of the award-winning Prometheus and Atlas.
- Isac Boman – Author of the newly released book Money Power. Economist, writer and lecturer. Born in the Åland Islands in the middle of the Baltic Sea, he has a broad background ranging from the banking sector, media, politics and NGOs.
- Daniel Friberg – CEO and co-founder of Arktos and Editor of Motpol.nu and RightOn.net, as well as author of the bestselling book The Real Right Returns which has so far been published in over ten languages.
- Alexander ”@alexstrongmann” Syding – Artist, Engineering Physicist, Musician, Programmer, Metapolitician, Legionnaire Extraordinaire – is an Uppsala-based veteran identitarian currently involved with the Legio Gloria metapolitical project.
- John B. Morgan – Director, co-founder, and editor of Arktos, and editor at Counter-Currents, as well as long-time adherent to the New Right and Indo-European traditionalism.
- Fredrik Hagberg – Chairman of the Swedish Identitarian activist movement Nordic Youth and popular international speaker.
- Magnus Söderman – Popular Swedish speaker, author and radio host of the podcast Motgift.
- Henrik Palmgren – Henrik Palmgren was born in Götaland, Sweden, the land of the Goths. He is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Red Ice, founded in 2003. Henrik is most known as the host of Red Ice Radio and produces all the video content on Red Ice.
- "Conrad" / Daniel Frändelöv – Host to the popular Swedish nationalist podcast "Ingrid & Conrad", and one of Sweden's most famous alternative media profiles.
- Arla Gryning – The popular Swedish neofolk project will provide us with live music during the evening.
- More participants will be added to the list soon...
Preliminary table of contents for "Rising from the Ruins":
- Foreword by Daniel Friberg
- Chapter 1: The end of the twentieth century and the liberal order - Historical background to the present crisis, with a theoretical basis in Spengler, Turchin, Brooks Adams and several others. The liberal order is about to end, and something new is direly needed. Mere reforms are neither possible nor desirable, this crisis is systemic.
- Chapter 2: The demise of the toothless "Right" - Shorter analysis of the cul de sac that was the establishment right during the twentieth century, resulting from it distancing itself from the genuine right and its inability to confront the rebellions of 1968.
- Chapter 3: The New Left – a failed attempt – Shorter analysis of the promising critique of liberal civilization that was Castoriadis, Debord et al, the heavy borrowing from the genuine right and the ultimate replacement with political correctness.
- Chapter 4: The New Right – the fundament – The antiliberal perspective, metapolitics, GRECE et al. The New Right has inspired most of the challengers of the liberal order, in this chapter we take a closer look on the world-view and the vocabulary of this essential milieu.
- Chapter 5: Tidehverv and the possibilities of Re-Christianization – Shorter chapter on the danish metapoliticians of Tidehverv and the degeneration of liberal ”Churchianity”.
- Chapter 6: The Identitarians – Chapter on the identitarian movement, the factors behind their success and their relationship with the world-view of the New Right.
- Chapter 7: Casa Pound – Casa Pound as a Männerbund and as an innovative movement.
- Chapter 8: NRx – The degeneration of libertarianism, and NRx as a necessary reaction to this. The anti-liberalism of Mencius Moldbug.
- Chapter 9: Duterte as global phenomenon - Chapter on the new world order where rightist and nationalist leaders are on the rise from India and Thailand to Poland and Hungary.
- Chapter 10: Owning the streets – Chapter on the importance of public space and attempts to conquer it, from EDL to PEGIDA.
- Chapter 11: The alternative right – Chapter on the alternative right, focusing on factors behind its success.
- Chapter 12: Immigrants in the new Europe – People such as Pirincci and Dieudonne and their respective functions.
- Chapter 13: Dugin and the fourth political theory – Chapter on Dugin and the role of Russia.
- Chapter 14: Trump – The God-Emperor viewed from a perspective mixing Spengler and Sam Francis.
- Chapter 15: The new century – Short summary, attempting to identify the many factors of success and reasons for optimism described in the previous chapters.
Risks and challenges
If we can raise at least 60 000 SEK towards translation costs for Joakim Andersen's book as well as the book launch party, there is nothing that can stop us from finishing the translation and organizing a magnificent launch party that will contribute towards Making Europe Great Again.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)