This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Tue, January 29 2019 2:00 AM UTC +00:00.
We are proud to introduce the Second Edition of our HELLO TIKI deck!
*** NEWS/UPDATES ***
- Black Tiki ULTRA unlocked! We will print 350-500 decks only. UPDATE #3
- White Tiki will have different courts! UPDATE #5
- Hello Tiki V2 T-Shirts printed on demand by Amazon (see the link below).
- Three fully custom decks: Red Tiki, Black Tiki, and White Tiki (if unlocked).
- Two different back designs (if all unlocked), same faces.
- USPCC and Cartamundi will print decks.
- Foil and embossing on premium boxes.
- Foil on both sides of the cards for the Black Tiki ULTRA deck.
- Simple reward tiers: use the price table below to add as many standard decks as you need!
- Save on shipping when you order more than one deck.
If you like what we have done, please support us now. Don't wait till the end of this campaign. First, some stretch goals can be reached. Second, if we reach goals before the end of the campaign, we will start the production process earlier, and finish in advance. You won't be charged for your pledge until the project has ended successfully.
You can increase, decrease your pledge amount anytime or even cancel before the campaign ends.
~~~~~ All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD). 1NZD=0.68USD or 1USD = 1.48NZD ~~~~~
- Please note that all images are computer generated.
- We are still working on the art. Some changes to the cards may be made.
- If we decide to produce 3rd back, this new design will be used for the Black Tiki deck.
- We will launch our next project on Kickstarter before the fulfillment of this one.
Our funding goal is NZ$7000. We need this as a minimum to print one deck, and send it to our backers. The following stretch goals are the draft only. We reserve the right to modify these goals during this campaign. We can consider other stretch goal options too.
*** Stretch goals updated! ***
1. NZ$7000 (US$4600) - HELLO TIKI V2 project funded. RED TIKI deck will be produced. We will use three foils and embossing for boxes. Foil colors: silver, orange, and red matte foil as the background. This foil is not too shiny, but looks fantastic on a box! Black lines will be the only space on the box without foil. In case of production problems with this foil, we'll use premium Red paper instead! Gamblers Warehouse will produce this box for us.
1a. NZ$8000 - BLACK Tiki ULTRA is available! Printed by Cartamundi with silver foil!
2. NZ$15000 (US$10000) - Metallic inks for Red Tiki deck.
3. NEXT ---->>> NZ$19000 (US$12600) - WHITE Tiki will be produced!
4. NEXT ---->>> NZ$19000 (US$12600) - Inner foil for all boxes! It will be the 4th foil on the box. Metallic inks for White Tiki deck.
5. TBA (anytime or never) We may create it's own back designfor the BLACK TIKI deck. Two more boxes in a completely different design is also an option. Contact us if you have any other ideas!
Thank you for your support!
- Red Tiki and White Tiki (stretch goal) decks printed by USPCC (Made in the USA)
- Black Tiki ULTRA deck with foil printed by Cartamundi (Made in Belgium)
- Two back designs and three boxes(if all unlocked)
- Premium USPCC stock, Traditional cut, and Air-Cushion finish for Red/White Tiki
- Premium B9 True Linen finish for Black Tiki ULTRA
- Back design with white borders
- Four Jokers
- Limited Edition (we will never reprint same boxes and back designs in this color again)
- The number of Red/White decks is not limited, but 2 * 1000 is a minimum print run
- Black Tiki ULTRA will be limited to 350-500 decks only.
- Court cards artwork is not limited
- Premium boxes with foil and embossing produced by Gamblers Warehouse
Red Tiki deck is the main deck in this campaign. It will be available as soon as we reach our funding goal.
*** NEW *** This deck is available NOW! *** UPDATE #3 ***
Printed by Cartamundi with silver foil and just one dark ink. Please use ULTRA Tier#1 and ULTRA Tier#2 to order this deck.
This edition is a stretch goal and will be unlocked at NZ$19000!
*** A new artwork may be used in this edition ( Update #5 )
And again we have used three primary colors in our design – Red, White, and Black. First reason - these are traditional NZ colors. Second – we believe that this color mix is super cool! Orange? Well, it's almost red ;)
Premium boxes with foil and embossing:
Embossing pattern (please note that text will be embossed but not debossed):
Foil pattern (exaggerated):
We are still working on the art. Almost all the cards are ready, but we time to review and finalize the artwork before posting.
We use two sets of courts: one for Red and Black Tiki, and another one just for the White Tiki deck. Slightly modified Tiki bodies will be used in the White edition.
Official Hello Tiki V2 T-Shirts printed on demand by Amazon. Please buy them directly. Until January 31, 2019, enjoy free shipping with no minimum purchase amount. Shipping to US only.
Click on images to view/order or review all four designs.
We have just three pledge levels in this campaign where you can add at least one deck.
To add more than one deck find the Manage your Pledge button and change the amount. You can update your pledge anytime and do it as many times as you want. Let's say you ordered just one deck but then decided to upgrade to twelve. Easy. Just enter the correct amount from this table. That's it.
~~~~ This is not an add-on table! ~~~~ Use following prices to order more than one deck:
We are planning to ship all pledges by May 2019. We have already started working with USPCC and Gamblers Warehouse to get this project done on time. We will do our all-out best to ship all pledges earlier.
Gamblers Warehouse will handle fulfillment.
Instagram (the primary source of news about our projects)
Short link to this campaign: hellotiki.nz
Email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risks and challenges
All artwork is protected under copyright law. You cannot use images from this page without our permission. Most pictures are computer generated. The final product may differ slightly in color as RGB is used to show images on this page, and CMYK will be used to print our decks.
We assume that some minor fluctuations may occur. We will do our best, though, to keep cards as close to the original design as practicable.
We understand that communication is a key. We will keep our backers informed, and we will try to deliver our product to their doors by April 2019. If anything happens, we will be open and honest. You can also ask us any questions, and we will reply you promptly.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!