Shiny Shins (and Priests, Slaves, and Ruins)
It’s a little bit of the Ninth World you can hold in your hands. Shins are in the house!
We’ve received the shin sets from our friends at Campaign Coins, and they really look great. We can’t wait to get these into your hands. Our warehouse is a little backed up right now, and next week is a holiday, so we can't start fulfilling them right away--but it won't be long.
The Ruin Deck Is on a Ship
Production of the Ruin Deck is complete, and it’s now in transit to us. We had hoped to air-freight it and have it in our hands before the end of November, but air freight costs are currently crazy high, so we’re sea-freighting it instead. This means we’ll have it in our warehouse in mid-December.
A caveat: The Ruin Deck is not affected by the major increase in tariffs occurring at the end of the year, but the general rush by most US importers to beat the end-of-December increase is expected to cause a lot of port congestion in December. In fact, that’s why air freight costs are currently so crazy. International freight is a bit unpredictable under the best of circumstances, and a port delay is a possible GM intrusion waiting out there for us.
Regardless, we’re really excited to get our hands on the Ruin Deck—it’s not long now!
Priests of the Aeons
How would you like a book with:
- New descriptors and foci, plus alternate tier abilities for every focus in Numenera Discovery and Numenera Destiny, so you can custom-craft your character to work alongside the Aeon Priests—or to join them.
- New gear, cyphers, and artifacts that can be crafted by the Priests of the Aeons, including artifacts they specifically build to make the most of your character’s abilities.
- An in-depth look at the Order of Truth: Its philosophies, structure, and role—large or small—in your campaign.
- Guidelines and rules for joining the Order of Truth—no matter what your character’s type or abilities.
- Sample claves, story hooks, and two complete adventures.
- A really nice double-sided poster map.
That’s just a taste of what awaits you between the covers of Priests of the Aeons. The book is moving into layout in the days to come. Sean really outdid himself in this book, giving it something for everyone: in many ways, this title is the successor to the now out-of-print Numenera Character Options and Numenera Character Options 2. Every player will find something useful for their character in this book!
Don’t Miss Your Chance for a Black Cube!
The Invisible Sun reprint Kickstarter comes to an end in just a couple of days. The original print run sold out before its street date, and we don’t anticipate any additional reprints of this game—so this may be your last chance to reserve this piece of gaming history.
Invisible Sun is Monte’s radical, visionary game of surreal fantasy and magic that is truly magical. Invisible Sun is an incredible production, a game unlike anything that has come before. This is the RPG Game Informer said, “sets a new bar for originality,” the LA Review of Books called “brilliant and revolutionary,” and Encounter Roleplay said, “isn’t just a tabletop roleplaying game—it is an event.” Step into the Actuality with us, walk the Path of Suns, and unlock the true secrets of reality.